10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.
SwingLifeStyle.com

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Straight Couples › do you swing with those who are Bi
TOPIC: do_you_swing_with_those_who_are_Bi_
Created by: daringduo1020
Original Starting post for this thread:
just wondering if the sexual orientation of those who are BI especially when a BI male is involved who would NEVER cross the line with those who are straight affects your decision to contact, swing with or be associated with a BI couple.

are straight males that homophobic ?

I would ONLY shake hands with the guy and nothing more unless he wanted to talk about MEN stuff such as auto's, hunting, fishing and such

1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 48
User Details are only visible to members.
We play with bi couples as long as they know and respect the fact that we are both straight. Never had a issue except at a party. Then Mrs just goes with the flow because she knows the women are going to want to touch her. For me its only been once when a man started playing with my balls when I was fucking a woman. I just told him no thanks.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8168 posts)
mayhem8 Sooo... reading between the lines to pick up the subtle messages in your post, we think you might be saying that our guy can NOT suck your cock, right? We're pretty good at picking up on those nuances. ;-) LOL

Fitchburg WI
Username hidden
(24 posts)
BTW - We do have friends that we later found out the guy was Bi. They knew me well enough by then that they would never approach me about playing that way, but we were flattered that these friends felt comfortable enough around us to play that way in front of us. So we too have also found there are a fair # of couples that list a guy as straight that are not.

To answer the base note question, obviously we have no problem playing with a Bi couple so long as they are OK with the fact that I have no desire to play that way. The Mrs likes boobs and I like seeing the women have a good time, but draw the line if a woman wants to see guy/guy play for her to get off.

If I do communicate with a couple with a Bi guy I will ask right up front if no guy/guy play is a deal breaker. It isn't for us so long as they're OK with it. We've not had a problem yet from a couple with a Bi guy that we've played with and it has been fun for all.

Auburn NH
Username hidden
(62 posts)
We don't automatically rule out couples who have a Bi male. We've been contacted over the years at times by couples with a Bi/Bi-curious male half who inquired about meeting. We're up front & tell them that if we should play, Tom isn't interested in any male on male contact other than a handshake. It's always been crickets after that, LOL! Not judging, but it's not our thing.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(3349 posts)
RonKathy: I wish I had a video of it because I honestly didn't think I looked that menacing. When that happened all I did was look down, then look at this guy and his reaction was if I had my finger on the trigger of a loaded bazooka held to his head. You are absolutely right that it's not cool to touch ANYONE without asking first, even if you are at a Bi friendly party. I did calmly let the guy know that as well as he continued to apologize profusely as though he was in eminent danger of serious bodily injury ;-)

Five years ago the same thing would have resulted in my fist in his face and/or a few broken fingers. Guess I've mellowed with age ;-) Like you, I know what I like and am happy if people get off on the Bi thing, but I'm just not one of them. If another guy finds me attractive, as mentioned I'm more flattered than flustered these days. I am also more than happy to do a DVP in an MFM, but the focus is on pleasing the girl only.

Auburn NH
Username hidden
(62 posts)
I think views on this change as people mature. In my younger years I probably fit the mold for homophobic, but then I had guys unexpectedly come onto me and was too immature to know how to handle that. In my latter years I'm more flattered than flustered, but usually just say that it doesn't bother me but doesn't really do anything for me. I have literally said that to a guy after he grabbed my package at a party once. I have not run across a Bi guy yet that isn't cool with and respects that.

I will say this topic reminds me of one of the funnier lines I've seen in a movie. In a Dirty Harry movie a guy comes onto Clint's character and says, "How do you know you don't like it if you haven't tried", and Harry just looks at him and says as he's walking away, "How do you know I haven't tried?"

Auburn NH
Username hidden
(62 posts)
The question is a bit confusing, but we can tell you that as a bi couple we play only for the bi experience and if a straight couple wants to split us apart, we decline. Hell, we don't even split apart to play bi. Thus far, it's made great threesomes but made foursomes impossible. For us, the lifestyle is about sharing the experience, both involved with the same person or people at all times. The level of bonding, intimacy, and love we feel for each other when working together to give pleasure goes off the top of the charts. Swapping or playing without the other just isn't fun for us, probably because no one can please us the way we can please each other.

We're learning an interesting thing about men in the lifestyle: a great many of them who insist they are straight are more than happy to engage in a wide range of bisexual activities, from giving and receiving HJs and BJs to topping another guy. The red lines seem to be bottoming and kissing a guy. It's sort of comical for a guy to insist he is straight when we have each other's cocks in our mouths! It seems the prevailing culture's toxic form of masculinity is pretty damn fragile. It forces guys to deny who they are even when they are happily and vigorously expressing who they are.

Fitchburg WI
Username hidden
(24 posts)
A belated welcome to the forums, Crazy4us2.

I think your comment might be missing the OP's point. I don't get the feeling from the post that the OP was trying to establish a rule about interests, but rather to give a loose example of what his interest might (or might not) be in the straight male half of a given couple.

Just my take.

Again, a hearty welcome.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(6021 posts)
autos, fishing, hunting... that's "men's stuff"? Did we fall into a time warp back to the 1950s or something? I'm pretty sure women have expanded their world to include those things and more, and that men have expanded their lives, interests, and masculinity far beyond trite stereotypes.

Fitchburg WI
Username hidden
(24 posts)
I have had great experiences with both straight couples and bisexual couples. I ask and then respect any and all boundaries. The straight couples I have joined have always had a great time with me and never worried about anything at all. It's simply a matter of common courtesy and respect.

Mayfield KY
Username hidden
(88 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 48
TOPIC: do you swing with those who are Bi
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.