do you swing with those who are Bi : Swingers Discussion 126767
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight Couplesdo you swing with those who are Bi
TOPIC: do you swing with those who are Bi
Created by: daringduo1020
Original Starting post for this thread:
just wondering if the sexual orientation of those who are BI especially when a BI male is involved who would NEVER cross the line with those who are straight affects your decision to contact, swing with or be associated with a BI couple.

are straight males that homophobic ?

I would ONLY shake hands with the guy and nothing more unless he wanted to talk about MEN stuff such as auto's, hunting, fishing and such

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife and I would and have we don't care if your straight bi or bi curious as long as every one is comfortable and having a good time to us that's all that matters

Username hidden
(196 posts)
I don't want to be deliberately jacked off or sucked or otherwise pleasured by another guy. But I don't mind getting naked in front of a bi guy. Or if another guy wants to direct my cock to put it inside his wife, I'm OK with that. I doubt that's gonna happen though because I'll never do MFM with another couple and leave my wife on the sideline.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
We'd almost rather play with a Bi or Bi curious guy than a Bi gal. Being Bi isn't always about intercourse. We're not scared of incidental contact or oral play. Hands and mouths are gender neutral (to us).

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(972 posts)
We would say No and we would like it if the guys were honest. We had it happen a few times that guys say they are straight then after pic exchange or texting they reveal they are Bi. The other thing we run into are woman usually in couples say they are Bi then we meet and they then say oh it's not her thing. Now why not just put that in your profile. It doesn't matter either way but the turn on factor is gone for us when they say that they don't even like it. Plus L wants to think she is the one in the room the guy wants.

Eighty Four PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We have played with some straight people without issue. Unless the bi guy was a real asshole, I dont see why a straight couple would worry.

Mount Laurel NJ
Username hidden
(1301 posts)
We are a straight couple who don't mind bi couples as long as they respect the fact that we are only going to play straight. It's never been a problem.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(183 posts)
well lately seems to me like i run more into bi guys than gals we already know gals are bi most of the time or they are more open to it

Harlingen TX
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I think the question should be "Do you swing with bi men who are honest?"

9 out of 10 emails we get on here as a bi couple LOOKING for bi friendly men are from men or couples listed as straight but email us for bi play.

We honestly thought that bi men were in the minority on these sites but have found the opposite to be true. So much so that we are starting to question if real 100% straight men exist.

If we click on "whos online" showing the profiles in our area, almost every male and probably 75% of the couples who are active on here in our area have emailed us.

Right off the bat we dont like guys who list as straight because we feel that their very first conversation with us is them having to talk out of a lie. We used to exclude them totally because of their profile.

But reading here we understand why they do it now. Dont agree with it but understand it.

A guy could be taking it in the ass twice a day somewhere else, if he lists as straight here, he can get action. Even though he is engaging in higher risk activity in real life.

A guy who posts as bi, who may only share a little oral with the woman, which poses no more risk than if he were straight. (The woman is performing oral too, its no different) Some people will look at him as a bag of disease and exclude him.

To blanket bi guys as more risk is just not true without knowing more of their activitiy.

Oral sex is considered a very low or no risk HIV activity.

Who is riskier? A guy who has some incidental oral with another guy while his wife is doing the same thing?

Or a guy who plays bareback with tons of women?>

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Blue eyes, welcome to the forums. You have a great looking profile; very nicely written. Although, you might consider changing MMF to MFM (some people infer male-male contact from MMF).

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
As long as he understands and respects that I am not bi, I don't really see any problem with if.

Davenport FL
Username hidden
(51 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
TOPIC: do you swing with those who are Bi