Young guy for older woman : Swingers Discussion 86804101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesYoung guy for older woman
TOPIC: Young guy for older woman
Created by: hgeorge The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
emails like this "God's gift" are deleted, this topic from a 23yr old kid is laughable...in our humble opinion.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
True, I agree with you....or simply telling you how beautiful and sexy you are. Thats like a lady I know went off on a man last night because he said "I really love women who have meat on their bones".....ummm, wrong thing to say to a woman who is sensitive about her weight!! Shell

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
"I'm sorry, I just cannot relax with a man that was a small child when I went into the military LOL!"

Hubby got out of the military when I was 5 years old. LOL I always laugh about our age difference.

On topic, I personally find it a turn off when a guy writes me wanting to fulfill his older woman fantasy. They would have better luck, with me, if they just write and let me know they are interested, without mentioning their fantasy.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17558 posts)
Older women. I find myself in this category now lol. OP, I hope you fulfill your fantasy...be careful cause you'll get hooked. Older women are sexual, sensual, confident, amazing creatures that are quite addictive lol. Be careful, we're like Lays potatoe chips....you can't eat just one lol. However, personally I would not play with you myself. I'm sorry, I just cannot relax with a man that was a small child when I went into the military LOL! Mental block I know, but I can't get over it. So usually I don't play with men younger than about 28 years old. Only the best of luck to you, have fun and learn something....she'll teach you alot. Shell

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Welcum to the forums hgeorge. I hope you get to enjoy your fantasy. *wink*

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Young guy for older woman