Would you swap wives for the weekend : Swingers Discussion 721351078
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesWould you swap wives for the weekend
TOPIC: Would you swap wives for the weekend
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   78 to 87 of 96   End
User Details are only visible to members.
NOT PLEASED.. Hmmm Well my love when three pieces cost almost $80 !! CRAP?? lol :) Yes, and you are worth every cent my love goddess!!! Kisses baby...

JAY

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Ha, the way I spend money if the other wife is frugal Jay may not want to swap back!! LMAO. I bought make up at Sephora and he was not ummmm very pleased with me. HA.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
For the whole weekend? Not sure. Maybe we could cut a deal for the week!

Crofton MD
Username hidden
(22 posts)
If we had a couple that we were absolutely close to and it was mutually okay I would not mind like an evening..but not a weekend. I'd miss my Jay Jay too much lol. Plus, we'd end up being on the cell phone talking most of the time LOL so it would not make much sense. Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We prefer to experience it together so we can be there with each other enjoying the experience.

Pinellas Park FL
Username hidden
(124 posts)
I had posted earlier that there was 1 couple we would have done this with but after giving it much thought I would say no we wouldn't do it.After 33 years of marriage We're not worried about the other falling in love with the other person .We swing togather or separate always have(13 years) my wife prefers 1on1,it's just that we are so use to each other and set in our ways(besides on other lady would understand my ACD)

Waterford CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
wow very interesting post about this.Funnny I can see and understand what everyone is saying.We have had 1 couple we might like to try this with but 2 reasons it wouldnt work.#1 they lived to far away and we stayed with each other when visiting.#2 we're do damm busy on the weekends to do this.but it does sound like fun

Waterford CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
lol 1fat... indeed we do!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
We would and have done so (just for 1 day/evening not an entire weekend). They were/are very good friends of ours. Not for everyone but we'd have no problem with this fantasy with the right couple.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
I agree with the last posts. Although we are open to the idea, we have never done this in practice. Number one, we are in this to experience everything together. We aren't in it to date other people. Never say never I suppose. Swapping for the weekend would be out though. One "rule" so to speak that Jay and I have agreed to never bend on is the cuddling rule. I'll screw you, look into your eyes, kiss you etc. etc. and etc. lol. But I will not lay in bed after having sex with you cuddling or anything of the sort. That is a deep intimacy that in our minds is reserved only for between Jay and I, and we and our children. Minus the sex part of course LOL! You know what I mean. To me the act of lying next to someone in the quiet just cuddling and chatting is more intimate in a sense than the act of sex itself.

So if were to EVER consider a weekend (which I absolutely doubt, I'm not holding my breath) it would be separate rooms.

Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   78 to 87 of 96   End
TOPIC: Would you swap wives for the weekend