Would you swap wives for the weekend : Swingers Discussion 721351061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesWould you swap wives for the weekend
TOPIC: Would you swap wives for the weekend
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   61 to 70 of 96   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Haha its true isn't it? I mean seriously I have issues with that lol. You can't honestly cut one with new people in the house hahahaha. My friend's brand new boyfriend told her that he thinks that women should NOT fart and should excuse themselves to another room.....I told her one bout of broccoli and we'd be broken up for SURE lmao.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
"Plus you can't fart with company over."

see, another good reason! LOL

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
We stayed the night with a couple once. Nope. Not our thing. We each have the person we desire to spend our time with; everyone else, we just want their bodies! "

Yeah E we don't even like sharing a hotel room with other couples at this point. You know I'll fuck your brains out but when I'm ready to sleep I'm ready to wash my face, brush my teeth and climb my ass into my bed. And I'm not the friendliest person when someone wakes my ass up at 5 am, I honestly don't give a fuck if you are horny at that point ha. So we don't like sharing our space with other people. Once the sex is over I like my private time with my husband back again. Plus you can't fart with company over. LMAO.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Interesting fantasy ....

I would say that if we met the right couple it would be a lot of fun to play this one out.

Carol Stream IL
Username hidden
(61 posts)
yep jjsdjs97, that is what I was trying to say! Thank you!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I agree with 4playlovers, The absolute best sex is after playing with another couple. We are soooo hot for each other, not that the play wasn't good mind you, but but its just sex. Being with your partner after is just mind blowing great LOVEMAKING. Takes days to wipe the grin off of my face, hehe.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
We thought we wanted to do a overnight once til we found that it is to hard to "Reclaim" the spouse afterword.

Never did nor never will do it again!

After all the best sex of the whole entire night is after having sex with the other couple and we can just be Liza and I.

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
the closest we came to this was last weekend. I (scotty) brought home a cocktail waitress and she spent the night in our bed with both of us.

Come 8am i was ready for her to leave.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Damn well said my Virginia gentleman!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
We don't even do overnights. We just want to meet a couple, have a good fuck, then go home.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   61 to 70 of 96   End
TOPIC: Would you swap wives for the weekend