Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Straight Couples Would you swap wives for the weekend
TOPIC: Would you swap wives for the weekend
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   86 to 95 of 96   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We would and have done so (just for 1 day/evening not an entire weekend). They were/are very good friends of ours. Not for everyone but we'd have no problem with this fantasy with the right couple.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
I agree with the last posts. Although we are open to the idea, we have never done this in practice. Number one, we are in this to experience everything together. We aren't in it to date other people. Never say never I suppose. Swapping for the weekend would be out though. One "rule" so to speak that Jay and I have agreed to never bend on is the cuddling rule. I'll screw you, look into your eyes, kiss you etc. etc. and etc. lol. But I will not lay in bed after having sex with you cuddling or anything of the sort. That is a deep intimacy that in our minds is reserved only for between Jay and I, and we and our children. Minus the sex part of course LOL! You know what I mean. To me the act of lying next to someone in the quiet just cuddling and chatting is more intimate in a sense than the act of sex itself.

So if were to EVER consider a weekend (which I absolutely doubt, I'm not holding my breath) it would be separate rooms.

Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Nope. Not for us.

Karen is my best friend and lover. I don't want to wake up to anyone but her. The actual thought of falling asleep with another woman doesn't even appeal to me, I have to much nite time weirdness for them to understand.

Even when i was single i didn't let women spend the night.

We got out we party and play and then it's home for us. The lifestyle for us is strictly foreplay, we want to get home as fast as we can after playtime.... that's when our best sex happens....

But if it's your fantasy.... good luck to you with it i hope you find what you're looking for.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I can't imagine why you'd want to.

PJ

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(344 posts)
Hi my huband and I talk about fantasies like this quite a bit. It sounds like a blast. But the reality is finding a couple where all four hit it off, everyone is comfortable with each other, and all parties are interested is very difficult. Heck its hard to find a couple you get along with that well for just the evening sometimes. LOL Just my opinion Tammy

Loveland CO
Username hidden
(12 posts)
we have stayed overnite with friends & switched mates in bed for the entire nite, him with her, me with her hubby. But this is a cpl that we are best friends with, go everywhere together, vacations, cruises, camping, etc....no one else would we ever consider doing that with. As for a whole weekend, I'd have to say no to that, (not even with above mentioned couple)... it would take all the excitement out of it. We definitely prefer to be together when we go to bed for the nite.. relive the previous fun that we had with others, over & over again!!

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
We have swapped for the weekend, skiing trip. Was fun, but nicer to hit the bed w/ your own spouse after.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(19 posts)
With the right couple, yeah, we would. Both of us would have to be very attracted to the other of the opposite sex.

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
I agree with Valovers. No way! It's the sex we are after.....spending a weekend with someone else actually sounds boring to me. Give me the sex and then let me go home with my husband, who is my best friend and lover.

Mrs. Simba

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
No way. Swinging is great fun, but my wife is my best friend, companion, and best lover.

Swing for sex. Then it's home together for us.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   86 to 95 of 96   End
TOPIC: Would you swap wives for the weekend