Would you swap wives for the weekend : Swingers Discussion 721351051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesWould you swap wives for the weekend
TOPIC: Would you swap wives for the weekend
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 96   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I dont' want to wake up to someone other than karen. She's seen all my bad habits. Scratching my balls, farting, snoring, getting to drunk to fish.

I don't think i'd be comfortable with another woman watching me scratch my balls on the way to take my morning dump.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Haha you are right! All joking aside I think that a weekend simply would be too much and would allow too much room for emotional attachment. Its one thing to meet a trusted friend for dinner, sexual fun and then parting in the morning. We would not do this because we have a rule against post sex snuggling and cuddling. But I know couples that do this with trusted friends and they like it alot. But a weekend. That means you are going here to there, perhaps doing intimate things such as holding hands...this is just me but I would be thinking that this could lead to feelings deeper than lust and respect...and I am not comfortable with that.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
My hubby says he wouldn't. He says he would be lost without me. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17959 posts)
Now that I think about it...if its the weekend when I'm on PMS Jay would give my ass away in a heartbeat LMAO. He probably wouldn't want to switch though, he'd prefer to be in front of the tv with the remote and a sandwich scratching his balls in peace LMAO.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
In all seriousness if it were a couple we trusted impeccably we would think about maybe an evening. But right now not a weekend. Of course everything is up for negotiation I suppose if its the right couple...but I doubt I would be comfortable with that. Not because I'd be jealous but because I'd miss being around Jay.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I think almost everyone /couple has thought about swapping a mate for a while. I would be great to do so. I think its a matter of comfort and having the ability to turn loose and not be concerned about what you mate might think.. We would give it a try...

New London TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Oh and as expensive as Jay makes me out to be I don't think he'd pick me up on Sunday after dropping me off on Saturday if the other wife is really cheap lmao. HAHAHA. Well damn, do they think this shit comes out of a box this way? Haha.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
hahaha Jim just thought I was perfect thats all. Now his fantasy is DASHED. LMAO I'm teasing you Virginia!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
TOO much information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheesh!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I'm thinking some manners count but the body can only hold back so much!

Yeah it is true! LMAO

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 96   End
TOPIC: Would you swap wives for the weekend