Would you swap wives for the weekend : Swingers Discussion 721351041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesWould you swap wives for the weekend
TOPIC: Would you swap wives for the weekend
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   41 to 50 of 96   End
User Details are only visible to members.
What’s the real difference between swapping with good friends, and we stress GOOD FRIENDS, for a couple of hours vs. spending the night vs. a weekend vs. a week? We've done each of those, more than once, and haven’t experienced any difference. We’ve got good, close, trusted friends that we’ve shared weekends with (all together as a foursome but swapped in separate rooms), and whole weeks (NOT at lifestyle resorts but normal vacation activities like diving in FL or visiting one of our home towns). Granted, some couples’ fantasies may be swapping completely apart at different locatoions but we’ve never felt that necessary because the four of us always enjoyed one another’s company so much and have common interests. That’s the difference between just sex partners and true friends.

It’s great fun and we encourage anyone to try it, but only with the right couples.

Arlington VA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
We've never done the whole weekend but have done overnight with a couple we had been friends with for sometime. Although it was a pleasant experience we don't feel we will do it again simply because we wish to experience our sensual times together as much as possible. we are in this as a couple and don't wish to separate for that long while swinging. We recommend one night before trying any longer and you should know the persons and feel comfortable and safe whoever you go with.

Cape May Court House NJ

Username hidden
(70 posts)
Hahahahaha well you know, there is something about being blunt. It is true though, the fantasy is pretty much done once you've seen that shit lol.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
This is PMS weekend...so I think Jay would possibly consider it this weekend LMAO.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
we have never swapped with a couple for a week-end. I have spent the week-end out of town with one of my single male friends. He was working an equine event, I drove up to the event and we got to play at night for the two nights. I would have gone to the event anyway, the getting to play was a plus.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16976 posts)
We have done this before and it was great. We had known the couple for about a year before we swapped, for the weeekend. We are looking for more couples to do it with too, but they are hard to find.

Melrose MN

Username hidden
(1 post)
Try a bigger boat that allows you to go "below decks." Boat swinging is fun!

Jim :-)

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Just please, no matter how close we are as friends don't walk to the bathroom farting and scratching your balls. As far as bodily functions...well just keep those to yourself as well lmao. Some things should just go unspoken SCOTT lmao.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
With kids still at home, no way. Not really sure otherwise either.

Now we would be game for staying with another couple for a weekend, If we really liked them a lot.

Tyler TX

Username hidden
(48 posts)
OMG TMI does not even begin to explain my response LMAO. OMFG.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   41 to 50 of 96   End
TOPIC: Would you swap wives for the weekend