Whats with the fake descriptions : Swingers Discussion 2085921011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesWhats with the fake descriptions
TOPIC: Whats with the fake descriptions
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In response to your original post, profiles should reflect the true preferences of the couple. If a straight couple contacted you for girl girl, it was wrong and it was most likely the husband trying to set something up without the wife knowing. If a woman is truly bi or bi curious, she would list herself as such because it will make her that much more popular on sls. I think a lot of straight women are listed as bi curious for the same reason.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Our sexual preferences mature over time. Actually according to Freud people need to mature true different stages. The sexual preference is opposite sex (straight), same sex (homosexual) or both. Again sexual preferences are not created with trial and error, nor something we learn as we go along. I agree that people are selective however attraction is something different. Now saying this you see that the term bi-curious is a bit confusing..if you don't know if you are bi-sexual by the age of 40 there is some problem... If you just read the profiles you would notice that every woman is bi-curious..and very few man. Why is that ?

New York NY
Username hidden
(318 posts)
So if a woman is bi and she plays with a straight couple is she really straight? Or just temporarily straight until her next bi experience? Could someone be straight-curious and still be bi or would that make them straight? If I understand correctly, if someone has always identified themselves as being homosexual and they have one heterosexual experience, they are genetically coded as heterosexuals and they were really straight all along.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Well the way I think about it...if you have sex with the same sex you are homosexual or bi-sexual. One can not just be half bi-sexual..or just from time to time. So saying the wife is straight, but bi- with the right women is just sugar coating the fact that the wife is truly bi-sexual but gets to pick the right woman to have sex with. That's all. To me if I see people sugar coating their sexuality means a great deal of insecurity..I/we would stay away.

New York NY
Username hidden
(318 posts)
I hear what you're saying Sardukar, It's just that I believe you can have harmless experiences without forever carrying the baggage of being labeled. I'm sure you're very smart when it comes to genetics, but it's a slippery slope when we begin to believe that a behavior is hard wired and we have no control over it. It takes away our personal responsibility. Sometimes we just do things for fun.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Okay, so if someone is genetically coded to throw out the garbage, but never gets the chance or has the opportunity. ========================= This is interesting point..let me give you a life example: are deeply religious person who is a vocal advocate for marriage heterosexuality and family values.. ends up being in a secret homosexual relationship.... ;-) we have many such examples.

New York NY
Username hidden
(318 posts)
Human sexuality is not something that just happens..it matures. People grow with it and eventually figure out where they belong. The problem is not that..the problem starts once you figure out who you are. Many homosexual people and bi-sexual are ashamed of who they are because of how our society is. In many places homosexual people are ostracised and ridiculed and sorry to say that but many are victims of bulling and violence. That is why we have learned to hide who we truly are..or try to sugar coat the fact. Let me be clear homosexuality or bi-sexuality is not a fetish..like you try to point out in your second post. Fetish is something completely different.

New York NY
Username hidden
(318 posts)
Someone find a garbage collector, this shit is getting deep!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Okay, so if someone is genetically coded to throw out the garbage, but never gets the chance or has the opportunity... they are still a garbage man? If someone is walking down the street and someone shoves a bag of trash in their hands, they were genetically coded to have secretly wanted someone to hand them a bag of trash? If someone was genetically coded to never throw out the garbage, but chose to because their enjoyment of a clean house outweighed their repulsion of trash, they are not a garbage man?

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
losamantes your example is invalid because assumes that human sexuality is choice or learned behavior ..it is not. Let me rephrase your example: assume that "throwing the garbage" is genetically coded. Based on that you would have people that always "trow the garbage", "never trow the garbage" and people that "either trow it or not". So to answer your question yes one would mention that if asked..it would be significant.

New York NY
Username hidden
(318 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
TOPIC: Whats with the fake descriptions