Whats with the fake descriptions : Swingers Discussion 208592
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesWhats with the fake descriptions
TOPIC: Whats with the fake descriptions
Created by: sardukar
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why would you be dishonest in your profile..check this out..you get email that reads good looks good..you go to profile and they look for another female..however under the names says both straight..I dont get it, the other thing..we are married (but not to each other) well that last thing is kinda missing..

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
well how about we change the topic ..that horse is death me thinks...can we lock topics?

New York NY
Username hidden
(328 posts)
@SB: pardon me asking this...mean no offence....what is your husband's opinion about him fondling the other guy's balls or stroking a bit during the encounter..but be honest.

New York NY
Username hidden
(328 posts)
o and one more thing if you have read my post below you would realize that I might be everything else but homophobic. I do not engage in such activity but have never said or suggested hate towards people who do. On a contrary I think that the society is wrong to ostracize them. I do value your opinion but do not put me in this category of low life scum..

New York NY
Username hidden
(328 posts)
No no people it was the other way around..we are approached by "straight" people who look for bi-experience..even when state that we do not engage is such activity.. that's why I say fake descriptions..and of cource no is no..no debate there.

New York NY
Username hidden
(328 posts)
Sardukar, Uriah is on target. If there is one rule in the lifestyle, it's no means no. I don't understand why you would exclude so many hot women that would gladly play by your rules, just because they are bi, bi curious, or might have had a bi thought cross their mind when they were 16. Some of our most erotic encounters have been with couples with a bi woman, and there was no girl girl interaction at all. You're coming across to me as either homophobic or insecure in your relationship with your wife, hope neither is the case; both will cause drama in the lifestyle. Sex is not science, it's an art.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Experienced swingers understand that the mantra "No means No" is a perfect mantra for the LS because it means that all attractiion is subjective...generic categorization works well in the commodities markets, but not on SLS.

Group sex necessarily means contact with genitalia of the same sex. From time to time, I have a dick in my face while making sure the ladies are happy. Many of my uptight single stud male straight friends have and do freak out in that setting; they are not real succesfful in the LS; I don't, and I am real successful in the LS; does that make me bisexual?

A generic label of "bisexual" for either a man or a woman here on SLS invites a mass response from individuals from which successful, selective swingers generally often would not want to play. Fortunately, the profile description provides ample information about who we are, what we do, and whether we would be compatible with a prospective playmate.

Perhaps a straight single woman's explanation that she is playing tonight with a lady friend is just a more polite way of saying that she does not want to play with you.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3717 posts)
@SB: From your post is quite obvious that you are capable of having sex with man and smoking hot women, thus you are bi-sexual and you should list yourself as such..you can clarify later what you prefer. These preferences are there for the search engine so we can filter out couples we are not interested in..

New York NY
Username hidden
(328 posts)
I'd rather start the show by flirting & slowly stripping & kissing THE MAN. But as a straight couple it's tough out in the LS....too many times we find attractive couples but the woman sets the rules and we've been turned down because *I* want to play with him, but she doesn't want to allow it.

I'm girl-friendly in the sense that it adds to the mutual visual (and her physical enjoyment) of all involved, but it doesn't do a whole lot for me as a player. As a receiver, it doesn't matter who is delivering if they like doing it and hit my buttons. I'm girl-friendly in that I appreciate a beautiful woman, but usually it's because I'm seeking out someone who appeals to mr svc's libedo.

I don't feel this makes me bi-curious, but I like that "girl-friendly" terminology. -mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(972 posts)
I think a lot of straight women are listed as bi curious for the same reason. ======================= I think that nailed it... we get letters something like: " we get together, have drinks and if the chemistry is right we can go to hotel and let women start the show.." and the profile says straight. Being dishonest is not what we are looking for in a couple. Now when I get an email like that I usually reply by asking if they looking for homosexual interaction or not.

New York NY
Username hidden
(328 posts)
People seem to have so many different definitions. One of my girlfriends is truly bisexual, by which she means that she can fully enjoy a one-on-one encounter with a person of either gender. I have another friend I refer to as "girl friendly" rather than bi curious. She enjoys going down on another woman from time to time, but won't be happy at the end of the night without some cock. She's about 40 and no longer "curious," but without any descriptors other than "straight," bi-curious seems more accurate.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: Whats with the fake descriptions