Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Straight Couples Whats with the fake descriptions
TOPIC: Whats with the fake descriptions
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 29 of 29 
User Details are only visible to members.
So Sardukar, if you take out the trash every night do you put "garbage man" on your resume? If not I suppose that would be lying. Or maybe it's just not significant enough to mention...

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
S_V_c, you are bi-sexual, you just have not found the right woman to have a complete experience, but once you do...

New York NY
Username hidden
(328 posts)
I'm straight, and it says so on our profile. But if a bi-woman wants to play, I won't stop her, I will even kiss her, but I've only gone down on another woman and it didn't do anything for me.

So, I'm not "bi-curious". But I'll play along to put on a show for the guys.

We label it "straight but not narrow".

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(973 posts)
To me that means either that the wife is closeted lesbian or lesbian that is ashamed of herself. The way out,,get in heterosexual marriage and call yourself straight..join the lifestyle and get the excuse of being bi-curios or lesbian only from time to time. how many red flags r there..

New York NY
Username hidden
(328 posts)
"we are both straight and the wife is bi- with the right female"..what does that mean..actually someone sat down and wrote that gibberish...

it means his wife is straight and has never played with a women and is hoping your wife will either seduce her or talk her into it. For the record we are ALL selective and to state that simply means you have somehow convinced yourself that everyone else just has sex with anyone who offers or you don't really ever play and you use that as an excuse "I'd play a lot if I were not so picky, you have no idea how hard it is to find someone I'm attracted too blah blah blah"

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
yes we actually received a mail (one for a change) that says: "we are both straight and the wife is bi- with the right female"..what does that mean..actually someone sat down and wrote that gibberish... Asked my wife is she is bi- with the right female..she just looked at me and said "are you gay with the right guy" I laughed my ass off..

New York NY
Username hidden
(328 posts)
That's why it's so important when you're starting out to look at certs. The fakes and flakes flock to newbies (the fakes and flakes don't typically have certs), we had the same experience. Since we decided to accecpt certs we have noticed that the quality of our emails has greatly improved. As far as descriptions, don't get wrapped up in them, they are just guidelines. Ms Los is listed as straight because she is very selective in choosing playmates and we don't consider it dishonest because it is not a condition for playing. If "straight" couples are contacting you for bi sex as a condition for playing; that is dishonest.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Some people can't resist the opportunity to 'get creative' on the internet where what they say and do is less likely to come back at them. Too, there is always the fake/flake crowd. You know, the horny SM or teen pretending to be a couple, or the cheating hubby whose wife is 'okay with his swinging without her' but somehow is never available to confirm.

There really are 'for real', honest, considerate people online and on SLS. Just be aware that the internet allows less-than-totally-honest people to be very noisy without fear of consequences because they're very unlikely to ever actually meet anyone. It just takes time to learn to tell the difference between them. Follow your instincts and you'll rarely go astray.

Username hidden
(781 posts)
Why would you be dishonest in your profile..check this out..you get email that reads good looks good..you go to profile and they look for another female..however under the names says both straight..I dont get it, the other thing..we are married (but not to each other) well that last thing is kinda missing..

New York NY
Username hidden
(328 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 29 of 29 
TOPIC: Whats with the fake descriptions