115
Whats the deal : Swingers Discussion 50416
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesWhats the deal
TOPIC: Whats the deal
Created by: Local_swing The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
4play we agree with you 100%. Here's a question, if those bi couples are so okay with it, why isn't there a pic of the man kissing another man in their profile? You always see it the other way around. Oh well, doesn't matter, we are here to have fun like you two! B&T

Lancaster PA
 
 
Username hidden
(544 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
*applause*

Marietta GA
 
 
Username hidden
(1420 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Let me try to understand this a little...

Local_swing is asking us to respect their preference and overlook the fact that half the couple is Bi.

Valovers is telling Local_swing he prefers straight couples because of his preferences and they should respect that he has no interest.

Danny is saying he does not want to make anyone bi or gay and neither him or Valovers need each other to have sex with another person of their preference!

Now... I don't see the argument, throw the facts out the window and all of you win and loose! It sometimes just comes down to "I don't prefer to be in the same room naked with a BI/straight man/woman!" A matter of preference in the lifestyle is as important as being able to say NO!

Call me short sighted but we came here to have fun with people we have an interest with, not someone that will convince us we are close minded and should take a chance! Why is it that we straight people have to defend their position of preference?

Brownwood TX
 
 
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
People just have there differences. Some people have no desire to deal with a bi male, for whatever reason. Just gotta respect it.

Marietta GA
 
 
Username hidden
(1420 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Just go ahead and have the last word, since it seems to make you feel better to hurl insults than to discuss facts. Everybody who hasn't already gotten fed up with reading this thread already knows I'm right anyway.

People are funny. People who do drugs like to dismiss their actions by claiming that "everybody does it." People who would lie about something like STD incidence and put other people's lives at risk claim that "everybody does it. You just have a lot to learn about people."

Facts are facts. When you don't have facts on your side, you resort to insults.

Now go ahead and have the last word, if you want. You've already showed everybody your true colors.

Jim

South Riding VA
 
 
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
The snide and childish reply of someone shown to be wrong.

South Riding VA
 
 
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Danny, you continue to deliberately (I hope, you can't be that dumb) ignore the entire point. I SAID that certainly not all bi guys are infected with STDs. It's also true that not all straight guys are clean.

We're playing Russian Roulette here. The odds are best if you stay with straight guys. And so we will. And obviously so do the vast majority of swinging couples. Everybody knows the relative risks. Because the data isn't perfect doesn't mean that it's not true that bi guys have a higher incidence of STDs than straights. It only means that we don't know the EXACT percentage for each group

STD incidence in MSMs and straight men is significantly different. That means, statistically speaking, that there is a less than 5% chance that the incidence in the two groups is actually identical. Or, put the other way, there is a greater than 95% chance that men who have sex with men have a higher incidence of STDs than straight men.

Now we KNOW that CDC lumps bi men and gay men into one category, MSM, because who is to say which is which? I mean, if a gay guy has sex with a woman once every few years, does that make him bi? If a bi man has sex with a man only once every few years, does that make him straight?

They are, unfortunately, inseparable. And no doubt there are lurking bi guys calling themselves straight. But the percentage is small. So the difference in STD rates of the two groups remains real.

If you are NOT being self-serving by trying to convince couples with straight males to meet you, then why don't you just quit griping about it and seek your connections among couples with bi males? What's the special appeal of couples with straight males? Do straight males have more attractive wives than bi males? Or are you just trying to minimize YOUR risk by seeking liaisons with couples with a straight male?

Birds of a feather flock together. For some flocks, that's a wise move.

Jim

South Riding VA
 
 
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey look. We live in an imperfect world, in case you hadn't figured that out yet. So the CDC's data is imperfect. What data isn't?

A wise person avoids unnecessary risks. You use the BEST information available, flawed or not. It's better than NO information at all.

The BEST data there is, imperfect or not, says that men who have sex with men (MSM in CDC speak) have a significantly higher rate of STDs than straight men.

It is potentially a life-or-death decision to have sex with someone whom you don't know really well, or even with your spouse, considering that spouses sometimes DO cheat.

In a potentially life-or-death situation, should we just IGNORE the best data there is, imperfect as it may be? Obviously, most swingers think that it's best to minimize their risk by going with the best data available. That's why bi guys keep griping about straights not wanting to meet them.

We're not afraid of you bi guys. We're just being prudent, and the fact is, we don't NEED you. We have a huge pool of couples with straight men that we can use to search for potential playmates.

I have a proposal for you. I own a $400,000 house in New Orleans. The officials tell me it's not standing anymore, but we all know their data is flawed, so don't believe them. I'll sell it to your right now for the bargain price of $200,000. I'm sure you understand that their data is flawed, so you will ignore their flawed claim that the house has been destroyed and JUMP at the chance to give me $200,000 for it right now, won't you?

South Riding VA
 
 
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
OK, Danny, we'll just take YOUR word for it as superior to the CDC's word.

Are you happy now?

South Riding VA
 
 
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
All self-serving prattle, and no data to back it up. Check out the CDC website for such "inane" data.

South Riding VA
 
 
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Whats the deal