What's your opinion of a tattoo just above the cock : Swingers Discussion 184603
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesWhat's your opinion of a tattoo just above the cock
TOPIC: What's your opinion of a tattoo just above the cock
Created by: jackguiness
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am considering getting a v-shaped tattoo just above my cock. (I have already had my pubic hair removed through laser treatments)

Any thoughts or opinions?

I realize this is not really a straight couple topic, but I like playing with couples, so I figured I'd get opinions from couples.

Thanks,

~ Jack

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We agree with Shelikesgurls, depends on what it looks like.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(499 posts)
I say go for it. I wasn't to sure about peircings until a good friend of mine explained some of the benefits of them, Ie. the fascination some people ( women) have to them. I can say that it definately is a conversation piece. So why not a tattoo? go for it

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
I think it depends on what the tat looks like..

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
well since i have a few myself including two i recently got (aeturnus, right inside forearm, and angelicus, left inside forearm, latin for "forever angel") i guess i'd be outing myself right? no, the only reason i say that is that we have the best nude beach found anywhere in the southwest and we often see gay guys there with tats above the cock.

i feel bad that i even mentioned it cause i didn't mean to "swing" everything that direction. just threw it out there to consider.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
I think when I'm done drawing it I'll post it here so you get a better idea of what I'm talking about as far as the design goes.

Roanoke VA
Username hidden
(65 posts)
A design would look much better than having one appear to be pubic hair. That would look kind of odd like you manscaped yourself into a V.. That might appear, well, gay. I have seen many many gay men that have manscaped designs above their cock

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Thanks for all the input so far. As far as the gay connotation goes with a tattoo above the cock, I had never heard that one, as a matter of fact I have never seen a tattoo an that part of a guy, but perhaps that connection is something to consider.

I really wasn't sure if this topic belonged in the straight couple forum due to the fact that I am a single guy (not part of a couple)

I have a couple of designs in mind. They would play off of the overall design of a tattoo I have on my arm/shoulder. The ink would be black - at first glance, or from a distance, it might just look like pubic hair, but close up you can see the details. I'm still drawing some of the options now.

Roanoke VA
Username hidden
(65 posts)
Why wouldnt a tattoo be a straight couple topic?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I have seen men with tats above and even on their cock. They do make a topic of conversation. " You want to see my tat , come closer" What were you thinking on getting?

I have seen a crab, a stick figure with a lawnmower, naked lady the words... I came I saw I conquered , If you dont lick it, I dont stick it ....

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I love the one right above the cock of a playfriend,,,but its a full size tat very colorful,, cute,,

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2164 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: What's your opinion of a tattoo just above the cock