We are STR8 couple : Swingers Discussion 63904101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesWe are STR8 couple
TOPIC: We are STR8 couple
Created by: nicetime1974 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
We're a totally straight couple too but that seems by far the exception in the lifestyle. The couples we have met have all respected that and it has never been a problem. In fact, we've made some great friends and played many times with couples with bi ladies. Couples with bi ladies are always welcome as well as totally straight couples. It's always fun when the connection is there!

Nashville TN

Username hidden
(1 post)
Hello str8oncpl. Stop by Hershey sometime. We love to meet straight couples!

Hershey PA

Username hidden
(29 posts)
Lost,

Wouldn't that be double ended? :P

Chilton WI

Username hidden
(546 posts)
exactly.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
LOL, Jewel, thats the truth!! I had a woman tell me "well, you are bi curious and I'm straight, what would you do"........ I said my dear, you flatter yourself. Number one, to just assume that I am attracted to you is a huge assumption. I don't screw every man I see, and I do not do that with women either. Number two, just because a woman is bi or bi curious does not mean she carries a double sided dildo in her purse. Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Good point. Of course, the guys are usually working the camera....in general, the women are what everyone wants to see. But, you've gotta give people a photo of the man...? How can you not?

Besides, in our case, how could we deprive America of BOTH of our beauties..?

hehe

White Plains MD

Username hidden
(51 posts)
Since the determination of whether WE are interested in another couple rests more in the ladies hands then in mine, we agree 100%. Since the lady here is straight, then if she cannot get a look at the man, she will pass of that couple rather quickly.

We just can't understand why a "Couple" would only show the lady. Our immediate thoughts are 1.) a fake, 2.) the guy is hideous, 3.) they are not the brightest bulb in the box.

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(1430 posts)
One more vote for "MORE PICS OF THE MEN" !!!!!!!!! We ladies like to look too, ya know! Amazes me how many profiles are just showing the female half of a "couple", especially when they are seeking another couple to full swap with. How am I supposed to know if he gets me hot or not if I can't see a few pics of him? Granted, my fella definitely enjoys all the ladies' pics, but what about ME? lol.

A nice body shot of the male half, clothed or not, a face shot, a couple shot.... give me SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!

Woodstock GA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
Hey Chel,

Join the club of women wanting to see more men pics. We have several forums on here that are taliking about this issue. Maybe if we get enough them, the men will get the idea. It is not all about the women. The men count too, especially for us straight women. I have to admit that women are sexy, but I would like to see those sexy men out there.

Niblet

Dayton OH

Username hidden
(813 posts)
Unbridled, I agree with you 100%! I really dislike it when I go to read a profile, and look at their pictures, and all of them are of the female. Yeah, It's great for hubby, but my interest count too. If the male half is that famous that his face cannot be seen on here, at least show a shot from the shoulders down, or blot out the face. We usually will not write to a couple who do not show a pic of the male half.

~Jumping off my soap box~

~Chel

Piedmont SC

Username hidden
(273 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: We are STR8 couple