Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Straight Couples › Very Few Bi-Curious Men
TOPIC: Very_Few_Bi-Curious_Men
« Prev  1  2  3  Next »
3 to 12 of 24
User Details are only visible to members.
@ AGHC, three things.

1. Its seems you guys may be taking something that should be fairly simple, and turning it into something difficult.

2. Your writing style and a couple of pics seem familiar. Did you two have a different screen name a while back? Just curious. Not "bi" curious. Just plain old, regular, white bread, curious. :)

3. Ahem. That lady is hot. Really hot.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7254 posts)
Yep...busted. You caught me. ;-(

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
HMM so AGHC you are saying you and your profile are a FAKE... okay we get it. WOW just WOW !

Lithia FL
Username hidden
(918 posts)
@OP: Don’t be fooled, it’s a Matrix…all smoke and mirrors I tell you.

Take us for example. I am straight, but listed myself as Bi to scare off all of the straight guys…who (we thought) were gay since they were contacting me. Yet now all of the Bi guys, who it turns out are straight (like me), started blowing up our email wanting Giselle. So…. I’m going back to the only thing that has been proven to work. I’m listing as a 35 yo Single Male (though I’m married), and borrow one of these other guys’ photos, preferably one with a little hair. Hell, they won’t mind and no one will notice anyway. I’ll explain it all at the M&G.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Cheeky bastid.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7254 posts)
its all good, i get it. just busting ya :)

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(1719 posts)
@GF. It's like so many things in life. The few fuck it up for the many.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7254 posts)
damnit, thats it, im listing as straight from now on :)

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(1719 posts)
I don't know if I would call it a stigma per se, but we found a LOT of couples in our area were not open to meeting us when Kate was listing herself as "straight".

Also, "homophobia" is not the only reason couples choose not to play with bi men. We get our info straight from the source. Our gay friends are open and honest enough to tell us that gay men are the absolute hands down most promiscuous. And in spite of the issues with Aids, a large number continue to shun the use of condoms.

Then there is simply a matter of preference. When I am trying to focus on a playmate, the last thing i want to be concerned about is what her partner is focusing on. You can call it arrogant, presumptuous or whatever you like, i don't really care. There is no assumption here that every bi guy wants me or any bullshit like that, but we have enough problems with guys who list themselves as "straight" without asking for more by playing with bi guys. Just not interested.

A lot of bi guys will never list themeselves as such because feel the same way we do and will not agree to meet them if they are honest. Some things will NEVER change in this lifestyle. This one of them. Most of us are open minded... to a point.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7254 posts)
Fine tuning your preferences in your written profile is fine that is if any body reads it. So many people won't check out a profile past the pop up heading.

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(235 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  Next »
3 to 12 of 24
TOPIC: Very Few Bi-Curious Men
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.