Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Straight Couples › Very Few Bi-Curious Men
TOPIC: Very_Few_Bi-Curious_Men
Created by: funoralcouple02
Original Starting post for this thread:
I find that an overwhelming majority of men list themselves as "straight", while most women are "bi-curious". I can tell you from chatting with lots of "straight" men that are part of a couple, that many of them are bi-curious, they just don't define themselves as such in their profiles. Why is there such a stigma for a male to be bi-curious? Isn't the swinging community open-minded by it's very nature? What gives?

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 24
User Details are only visible to members.
Swingers aren't open minded, they're different minded.

I wish I could take credit for that.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1135 posts)
Yep, Giselle says that we did have a profile here before, but it was maybe 4 years ago.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
@smooth: Lol 1. “… turning it into something difficult” That wasn’t my intent, my bad. I just thought the whole thing a little funny. In the good sort of way, not the…well, you know…the bad sort of way. ;-) All that was my poor attempt at humor. You can probably now see why I don’t try it often. ? 2. “Your writing style and a couple of pics seem familiar” We have been around for a very long time and have a profile on “the other” site (the one everyone hates) Lol I like it for the blogs. We’ve had other names over the years, but honestly, the reason we’ve changed is that I can never remember them after a break from it all. I have been here before, a long while back, but as a SM (and I was single then for real lol). Don’t have a clue what that name was either. I think we started the profile here a few weeks back.

3. Yes sir, she certainly is!

Truly was just trying the funny thing, hope I didn't start a ruckus.

Robert

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
@ AGHC, three things.

1. Its seems you guys may be taking something that should be fairly simple, and turning it into something difficult.

2. Your writing style and a couple of pics seem familiar. Did you two have a different screen name a while back? Just curious. Not "bi" curious. Just plain old, regular, white bread, curious. :)

3. Ahem. That lady is hot. Really hot.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7249 posts)
Yep...busted. You caught me. ;-(

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
HMM so AGHC you are saying you and your profile are a FAKE... okay we get it. WOW just WOW !

Lithia FL
Username hidden
(906 posts)
@OP: Don’t be fooled, it’s a Matrix…all smoke and mirrors I tell you.

Take us for example. I am straight, but listed myself as Bi to scare off all of the straight guys…who (we thought) were gay since they were contacting me. Yet now all of the Bi guys, who it turns out are straight (like me), started blowing up our email wanting Giselle. So…. I’m going back to the only thing that has been proven to work. I’m listing as a 35 yo Single Male (though I’m married), and borrow one of these other guys’ photos, preferably one with a little hair. Hell, they won’t mind and no one will notice anyway. I’ll explain it all at the M&G.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Cheeky bastid.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7249 posts)
its all good, i get it. just busting ya :)

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(1719 posts)
@GF. It's like so many things in life. The few fuck it up for the many.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7249 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 24
TOPIC: Very Few Bi-Curious Men
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.