Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Straight Couples Very Few Bi-Curious Men
TOPIC: Very Few Bi-Curious Men
Created by: funoralcouple02
Original Starting post for this thread:
I find that an overwhelming majority of men list themselves as "straight", while most women are "bi-curious". I can tell you from chatting with lots of "straight" men that are part of a couple, that many of them are bi-curious, they just don't define themselves as such in their profiles. Why is there such a stigma for a male to be bi-curious? Isn't the swinging community open-minded by it's very nature? What gives?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fine tuning your preferences in your written profile is fine that is if any body reads it. So many people won't check out a profile past the pop up heading.

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(229 posts)
But if they add "bi-comfortable", someone is going to want some other term...and another term...and another. There's no end to what definition people can think of to describe their preferences.

Personally, I think 3 choices is fine. People should take them time to write out in more detail what they like, prefer, look for, etc.

But.. people just look at pictures and don't read profiles, so I guess it doesn't matter. LOL

Olathe KS
Username hidden
(994 posts)
There really should be a bi-comfortable choice on the profile: not a must and no pressure to play with the same sex but open to the possibility if there is good chemistry amongst the players.

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(229 posts)
"Why is there such a stigma for a male to be bi-curious?"

One word - homophobia

Olathe KS
Username hidden
(994 posts)
" Most full swap couples are looking to fuck the opposite sex person in the end even if there is some other play that also goes on. "

we seem to have a lot of couples in this area that are in the LS just for girl/girl play. I'd say half of the couples at the club we used to go to the men couldn't play with the other ladies, just their own wives. And because of this they really limited the amount of SM's at the club, which was a bummer for me because that is our preferred play.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19738 posts)
Can't say we've seen a stigma about straight females. We have no problem if the female of another couple is straight. 90% of the time we play is a straight swap. Bi play between the ladies if it happens, is a side dish & never the main course :D

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(841 posts)
Maybe that is a regional thing. I have never seen any issue given to women are straight. I'm not straight but I might as well be. The probability of me playing with any given female when we actually play with another couple is about 5%.

I mean unless you look down on bi-women and act like that is some great kind of sin or something disgusting, I can't imagine why it would be a big deal. Most full swap couples are looking to fuck the opposite sex person in the end even if there is some other play that also goes on.

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(194 posts)
there is a HUGE stigma with str8 females. if a couple has a str8 female who wont play with another girl because she only is sexually attracted to men, she will be looked down on like she is a disease. most couples shun them or wont even speak to the couple on this site, in person, at a club, etc. most so called open-minded couples view str8 females like a cockroach of the swinging world. even single males are more respected and sought out.

Hamilton NJ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
There really needs to be a better list description. The three choices o Straight, Bi curious and Bi, are not enough. Way to many people fall inbetween these categories and with so many people not reading profiles many people go undiscovered. I have read many profiles that said the woman was bi and only wanted girl/girl play then read profiles of a woman listed as bi but really prefers and wants to finish play with a man or that woman play is really just optional. This whole profile description of what your sexual preference is needs to be revamped or removed completely so that people are forced to read profile and learn in better detail what people are really about and looking for. A guy that might want to suck a cock but has no interest in doing anything else with a man really isn't bi, or a woman that is ok with another woman going down on her but does not go down her self isn't really bi either and if only people would read a full profile will they find suitable matches.

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(229 posts)
You will find just because this is a open minded lifestyle each person still has thier own minds, boundaries, interests, preferences.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2304 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Very Few Bi-Curious Men