Very Few Bi-Curious Men : Swingers Discussion 194655
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesVery Few Bi-Curious Men
TOPIC: Very Few Bi-Curious Men
Created by: funoralcouple02
Original Starting post for this thread:
I find that an overwhelming majority of men list themselves as "straight", while most women are "bi-curious". I can tell you from chatting with lots of "straight" men that are part of a couple, that many of them are bi-curious, they just don't define themselves as such in their profiles. Why is there such a stigma for a male to be bi-curious? Isn't the swinging community open-minded by it's very nature? What gives?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
You will find just because this is a open minded lifestyle each person still has thier own minds, boundaries, interests, preferences.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
This has been answered many times on here.

The majority of these guys are into light bi play in a couples situation. Not hardcore buttsex one on one with gay men.

Since its light and incidental play, they list as straight and then explain that to bi couples.

If they list as bi. Many couples will automatically assume that the guy is going to be chasing the husband around looking to poke him in the ass. So they will exclude him from being a prospect.

Since the guys are 99% looking for straight play and are just open to being more flexible should the situation warrant....

They list as straight.

That gives them access to couples who would exclude them because of their profile tag.

And its easier to explain to the very few bi couples that it is to the majority of straight couples.,

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I find that an overwhelming majority of men list themselves as "straight", while most women are "bi-curious". I can tell you from chatting with lots of "straight" men that are part of a couple, that many of them are bi-curious, they just don't define themselves as such in their profiles. Why is there such a stigma for a male to be bi-curious? Isn't the swinging community open-minded by it's very nature? What gives?

Canandaigua NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Very Few Bi-Curious Men