Type of Play vs Sexual Orientation : Swingers Discussion 70876101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesType of Play vs Sexual Orientation
TOPIC: Type of Play vs Sexual Orientation
Created by: Simbaxxx
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have often wondered if there is any correlation between sexual orientation and the type of play situation you prefer. If you are a bi female and use to playing all 4 people instead of swapping 2 on 2 are you more prone to prefer play in a group room situation? If you are st8 and use to swapping and playing with just one other person are you more prone to enjoy more intimate settings and not group room situations??? What is your sexual orientation and play style preference?

I am a bi fem and we only play in group room situations. We turn down couples that want to just swap one on one in an intimate situation (just the 4 of us alone in a room). We must always be in a room playing with a couple with many other couples playing around us. It seems anything less is not as exciting or interesting to us.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
The farther we go in the lifestyle, the more we have found the best sex tends to be with one other couple, 2 on 2. We mostly play with couples where the females are bi, and it makes for many interesting combinations. The sex seems to get better after we've been with a couple a few times.

Our main interest is four-way sex with another couple, rather than swapping, per se. It is more about adding partners, rather than substituting. We both enjoy chains and four-way combinations - things we can't do as a couple. (Separate room sex isn't nearly as interesting.) We have played with multiple couples at the same time - six-somes and eight-somes, all having sex together at one time - and those have been some of the best times ever. Big groups can be a little intimidating, but when its good it is VERY good.

Pismo Beach CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
Hubby is 100 % straight- he prefers group play or if we are just with one other couple, that we all be in the same room together. He enjoys being there to see me getting/ giving pleasure... I, however, have trouble concentrating & prefer the one-on-one, more intimate setting, with my playmate, I just feel that I can be more at ease & dont have as many distractions to deal with as you have when in a group. So, we compromise & make sure that each gets our share of fun 'just the way we like it'...

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
As promised, here ya go. Sexual orientation is never set in stone. I play either way, straight or bi, but as any bifem knows, there must be attraction for both fems. Over my years in the lifestyle, this has occurred only twice (wherein both me and the other fem) were truly attracted to each other. I will not get into those bicurious or bi fems that feel that sucking face makes them bi, so basically we can say we are a straight couple. We enjoy house parties emmensely, as the setting and play setting is much more relaxed. I used to feel strange about the separate room rules, but have become more relaxed over time with it. My summation to the topic would be if the attraction is there, whatever feels good, is good.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12127 posts)
Still missed you buddy, and after dinner this evening, I will read and post my thoughts. Say hello to that beautiful wife from us too, please.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12127 posts)
Haven't even read the topic, just wanted to give Mr. Content a HUUUUUUUGE welcome back, it is a breath of fresh air to see a post from you again. I missed you and your intellect dearly.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12127 posts)
Rose is bi, but we still like both situations described.

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
We are both str8 and we enjoy groups, house parties, hot tub parties,small intimate get togethers with just one couple, as long as we are in the same room, same bed, all is good. ~Swt~

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
We are both straight. We prefer swaps in separate rooms. But we also enjoy group room situations, if, as 38specials said, the mix is one that we feel comfortable with.

At the best party we've ever attended, we each did a private 1-on-1 in a closed-door room, then did 2-on-1 (mfm) in an open door room, then at the end of the evening a group of us gravitated to a group room and about 4 couples and a single were playing all at once.

Variety is the spice of life, n'est-ce pas?

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I have often wondered if there is any correlation between sexual orientation and the type of play situation you prefer. If you are a bi female and use to playing all 4 people instead of swapping 2 on 2 are you more prone to prefer play in a group room situation? If you are st8 and use to swapping and playing with just one other person are you more prone to enjoy more intimate settings and not group room situations??? What is your sexual orientation and play style preference?

I am a bi fem and we only play in group room situations. We turn down couples that want to just swap one on one in an intimate situation (just the 4 of us alone in a room). We must always be in a room playing with a couple with many other couples playing around us. It seems anything less is not as exciting or interesting to us.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Type of Play vs Sexual Orientation