The Main Reason for the BI Thing : Swingers Discussion 52793101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesThe Main Reason for the BI Thing
TOPIC: The Main Reason for the BI Thing
Created by: StraightClassyCpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I recently saw a documentary on the way males vs females actually think. They did a brain scan and monitored stimuli and how the brain worked... men and women used their brains differently... thats one reason there are more male scientist. It was proven in this experiment that math comes easier to males because of their brain processes.

The only thing I can say is that the two are very different.... and the reason there are more closet male bis than females.... well maybe because society has deemed females being bi as cool or at least more acceptable... they are still very "female" being bi.... however society views males being bi as not cool and definitely not a masculine trait.... as soon as males ( and I'm sure many females) hear a male is bi they still have a fixed stereotypical thought that he has gay tendencies and that little bit of "bi" washes away all his masculine attributes in their mind. Simple put.. its just not as acceptable for male to be bi ...double standard.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Square.... the way I see it.. we are not equal. It is impossible to compare apples to oranges....both a fruit but both very different. Women and men are different. We are equal in the mental capacity but in the physical there are too many differences and they can't be compared. Men can't give birth... mother nature prepared the female for immense pain thresholds because of this .... men don't have that need. Our bodies evolved over the hundreds of thousands of years differently... so to get to your question.... I think there are more bi men than let on.... but I don't think it will catch up to the amount of bi women. I have no evidence otherwise, but to base my opinion on my own experiences... and my husband and I are a typical examples..... I like both male and female..both have their attributes... but my husband doesn't have any interest in males because they just aren't attractive to him.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I've been bi since the 5th grade.. so it wasn't my husband twisting my arm. I love all human beings..... I never have to think about what hand goes where... both women and men have beautiful sexy bodies.

Bi has always been around... obviously you didn't make "A's" in history class.

Your comments make you sound threatened by bi people. Why? No bi person wants to play with a straight person. I don't find arm twisiting erotic or appealing .....so play straight and enjoy it.... and give the bi people the same respect.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: The Main Reason for the BI Thing