Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Straight Couples Swinging, cheating morals
TOPIC: Swinging, cheating morals
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   27 to 27 of 27 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have been married 28 years and grew up going to church which is where we met. Wife and I were each others first . . .me not for lack of trying, just how it worked out. After a short while our sex life existed because I begged for it and she gave in once in a while. But I discovered that when we talked about our fantisies, she would be turned on. So I steered ourconversations to swinging and that made her really hot. we succesfully entered into the lifestyle and enjoyed other couples 3-5 times a year. I noticed that when she was with other men, she was blowing them, she would climb on top of them and ride them like Seabiscut. She was really hot and worked up. At home, our sex life was usually her on her side with her back to me, I had to ask for it and blow jobs were once a year. About four years ago our sex life went crazy. It was so good. Forr about six months I was such a stud. We were making love up to 2-3 times a day or at least 6-7 times a week and I was making her cum everytime. It was so hot. I then quite accidentlly found out she was "dating" about 15 married guys on her own. Her reply to me was "swinging was just as bad and it is all wrong". She couldn't understand why I was so upset. "our sex life is so good why are you complaining"? I said Cheating is Cheating and I felt betrayed. Now after catching her several times over the last four years, she has indeed stopped. But she has let her pubic hair grow out, she refuses to let me go down on her at all and has told me to stop trying. She will let me fuck her but there is no passion or movement from her. she won't touch my dick with her hands or mouth and anal is out of the question. She said swinging was just as bad as her meeting guys on the side and she loved all of it. Has anyone else had this struggle with upbringing, morals, cheating or whatever and is there any hope for our sex life or is it just been given a death sentance? I did get really pissed when I knew she was out blowing some dude and yet she would not do it to me. I just feel cheated. She says she loves me but I don't feel like it. She has killed our sex life and I am not ready to let it die yet.

Templeton CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   27 to 27 of 27 
TOPIC: Swinging, cheating morals