Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Straight Couples Swinging, cheating morals
TOPIC: Swinging, cheating morals
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree enigma. -- I admire those relationships greatly. I've become good friends with these couples and I can vouch for their inseparable connections. Its amazing to see the level of trust between them.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12210 posts)
Erotic niche. That is a great way to describe it. The funny thing is that we decided to playy a game that evolved into hotwifeing. At the time, we did not have a name for it. There is an amazing amount of tust in the relationship needed for this niche. It is not like swap. It is just my wife and lover.

Mount Laurel NJ
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Gotta love the Hotwives. Such an erotic niche.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12210 posts)
Lost: The kink is wild. If you are ever up our way (lol), we would be glad to have drinks and explain it more thoroughly. Many great true stories.

S&G

Mount Laurel NJ
Username hidden
(34 posts)
I really like your kink.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Swing is not cheating. My wife and I have been together for 22 years. We were very concerned when starting this activity about infidelity and such. We realized that is we stayed completely honest and open and that we as a couple were number one then it is not cheating.

The funny thing is that my wife does Hotwife Dates. She actually goes out on a date with a SINGLE guy, has sex with him and then comes home to me. It is our own kink and it very hot for us. I know everything -- not cheating. She only picks single guys -- not cheating.

I agree with everyone else here. Your marriage needs serious help or needs to end. SORRY.

Mount Laurel NJ
Username hidden
(34 posts)
When you accuse anyone of cheating you're indicating that a certain amount of deception occured and people tend to feel hurt and even angered when they feel they've been lied to. Swinging, on the otherhand, isn't deceptive by any means. If your wife isn't grown up enough or smart enough to know the diference then there is a major problem.

Apparently she's more attracted to other guys than you. Maybe she married you for reason other than physical attraction. That is for you to determine but from what I've read, she just doesn't like fucking you as much as other people. I'm not trying to be rude even though addressing this in total honest appears rude.

No one can really tell you how to handle this situation but if it were me (if I were a guy that is) I would definitely send this woman packing. I can understand cheating but with 15 men!! That means 15 women she didn't have a problem fucking over. Not to mention lying to her own husband and to have the nerve to try to say you were as bad as her by participating in an activity that required full participation by the both of you?

I can only hope my three boys show better judgement in picking their wives........

LCtoTX

Copperas Cove TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Just like American football. Fourth down and time to punt.

Niagara Falls Canada
Username hidden
(35 posts)
That is a very sad situation . I cannot fanthom why she would say that swinging is as bad as cheating . There is a total difference if she were telling u every time she went out and u wanted to condone her actions it would be different . The fact that she is dishonest and then when u complain and want her to stop She cuts off all sex . Nope not me I would drop her like a rock . on her toe i would hope . I allowed my wife to date guys who were hitting on her at work with the understanding it was cool as long as she was honest . This is how I convinced hger to swing but if she had not been honest with me we would have desolved our marriage.

Wichita Falls TX
Username hidden
(235 posts)
I would be seriously considering divorce. This isone of the few cases where I would think counseling would be useless.

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(48 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 27   End
TOPIC: Swinging, cheating morals