Swinging, cheating morals : Swingers Discussion 117833
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesSwinging, cheating morals
TOPIC: Swinging, cheating morals
Created by: more4_play
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have been married 28 years and grew up going to church which is where we met. Wife and I were each others first . . .me not for lack of trying, just how it worked out. After a short while our sex life existed because I begged for it and she gave in once in a while. But I discovered that when we talked about our fantisies, she would be turned on. So I steered ourconversations to swinging and that made her really hot. we succesfully entered into the lifestyle and enjoyed other couples 3-5 times a year. I noticed that when she was with other men, she was blowing them, she would climb on top of them and ride them like Seabiscut. She was really hot and worked up. At home, our sex life was usually her on her side with her back to me, I had to ask for it and blow jobs were once a year. About four years ago our sex life went crazy. It was so good. Forr about six months I was such a stud. We were making love up to 2-3 times a day or at least 6-7 times a week and I was making her cum everytime. It was so hot. I then quite accidentlly found out she was "dating" about 15 married guys on her own. Her reply to me was "swinging was just as bad and it is all wrong". She couldn't understand why I was so upset. "our sex life is so good why are you complaining"? I said Cheating is Cheating and I felt betrayed. Now after catching her several times over the last four years, she has indeed stopped. But she has let her pubic hair grow out, she refuses to let me go down on her at all and has told me to stop trying. She will let me fuck her but there is no passion or movement from her. she won't touch my dick with her hands or mouth and anal is out of the question. She said swinging was just as bad as her meeting guys on the side and she loved all of it. Has anyone else had this struggle with upbringing, morals, cheating or whatever and is there any hope for our sex life or is it just been given a death sentance? I did get really pissed when I knew she was out blowing some dude and yet she would not do it to me. I just feel cheated. She says she loves me but I don't feel like it. She has killed our sex life and I am not ready to let it die yet.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I wonder how this ended...

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Geez Nic starting them a bit young don't you think.........oh nebber mind you meant a virgin poster lol Ya scared me lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5353 posts)
Welcome to the forums easyonsun

I just claimed an 80-day old virgin!

lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
enigma, do u also go out with women or is it just your wife doing everyhthing

and also to the original poster u gotta either get a divorce or just have women on the in the same type of fashion because there is no trust in this relationship but if u wanna stay together for money reasons or something then just have it where u both do what ever

Fort Lee NJ
Username hidden
(14 posts)
More4 -- I'd make lemonade out of this lemon. I'd write a long detailed account of your experience and sell it to Penthouse.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
28 year relationships are very hard to find and even harder to keep. Think about a 28 year old car that you drive every day. It would take alot of maintenance to keep that vehicle running and looking good. Your wife is no longer attracted to you from my perspective. She had great sex with you during the time of cheating becouse she was remembering the hot and exciting men she was just with. This happens in every relationship to some degree. If you want to save the relationship it will be very difficult becouse you will have to reinvent youself. Physically you will have to work out and take supplements to curbe your diet to loose wieght. You will also need to exspand your ability to impress her again by learning a instrament or something that peeks her intrest. All the while helping to encourage her to do the same in a positive manner. Swinging is best left to those with very stable relationships that are hot in bed when the couples are alone, not for those who are disinterrested and bored with eachother. For these couples swinging often spells the end. The only question is how far are you willing to with no guarantee of success to revive your dieing relationship.

Pawleys Isl SC
Username hidden
(1 post)
you and her need to have long talk an I do mean a long talk

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Maybe they were able to work through it and now have the trust to do the hotwife scenario. Think positive!

Just like I am positive I would like to meet you two the next time I get to Chicago!

:-D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
A thread that is now over 2 years old....

Even though their profile say it was active today, I hope their divorce is over and done with.

Chilton WI
Username hidden
(546 posts)
I agree with the other people... swinging is not cheating. Swinging is an agreed upon lifestyle by both parties. The moment one does not agree it is then cheating. You do see married people on here stating that their spouse does not know... again, that is cheating, doesn't matter whether you are doing it in person or on a website. Example... one of the guys we had a MFM with emails my wife through her "regular" email. He states that he wants to get together with her alone (something my wife and I have agreed to not do) and wanted to email her so that I would not see it. Obviously she showed me the email. Just because we are in the lifestyle does not mean that it would be right for her to do something behind my back. We would never do that to each other, we respect each other... If she or I had a desire to meet someone one-on-one, we would discuss it and come to a decision from there.... and we would follow through with what we both agreed to.

Just my two cents... Pat

Fort Sumner NM
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: Swinging, cheating morals