Straight couples in clubs : Swingers Discussion 1332401041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesStraight couples in clubs
TOPIC: Straight couples in clubs
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
drink alot and have fun.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
To me getting hit on by a bi-female is no different than getting hit on by a mal eI'm not attracted to. Either body language or no thank you, I'm straight usually works fine. People who take offense just aren't worth it anyway.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
ohio, the key is to be polite and not take it personally. I have my one female that does please me...but pretty much other than her I like cock. And I have to be in a particular mood for pussy even with her lol. Anyways. My point? 99.9% of the time I am like your wife, on the hunt for cock. I have never really had a problem with it, usually they can tell by me only flirting with guys and dancing only with guys that I am straight. You have the occasional ass but you know, what do you do about that. A simple no thank you is usually sufficient. However and in that same vein...you must realize that in this lifestyle the vast majority of women are indeed bisexual. And so I don't feel as a straight woman that I should be offended if I'm hit on when I KNOW that most of the girls are bi...thats not fair in my mind. Its like a guy going into a gay bar and getting pissed because a man hits on him...well it is a GAY bar after all......

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
LMAO.. didnt even see the cooler.. but wasnt looking for it :D We found a cool shirt that says.. "I SEE STRAIGHT PEOPLE" we thought it was funny..

Belpre OH
Username hidden
(662 posts)
I will admit there are times when I have felt I should tatto "straight girl" across my chest. But at work there are times I feel I should tatto, I'm not your maid across my ass. I just sort of try nicely to point out that I'm straight.

oh and thanks for the comment on the photo, I think I'm going to re-do it though with more of the guy in it and maybe lose my shoes so the cooler doesn't show. Maybe I will keep both!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
Photo looks fine :) PG.. lol..

but you are right.. the regs.. know she don't play that way.. and it is all good.. an I can't blame him.. for enjoying. For some reason it is hot.. to see a lady drool for her.. but then again.. like she says.. I wouldnt think it was so hot if it was reversed.. lol..

Belpre OH
Username hidden
(662 posts)
hmmmmm think I need to recrop that photo.....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
It does happen until they get to know you. My male half loves to see the ladies hit on me, so he is of no help in that department. Most of the regulars at the club have figured out that I don't swing that way. Of course there are new members coming in all the time too so it sort of ebbs and flows.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
PG.. they are getting the message.. but seems not to help much.. lol.. I the male half enjoy her getting hit on ..by bi ladies.. but I understand her complaint.. I wouldnt enjoy it so much if the bi guys hit on me either.. lol.. but I'm not the bi guy type.. least I dont think I am.. lol.. We have nothing against bi.. to each thier own.. and have many friends with bi SO's.. She just wanted to know if it happens everywhere... seems our area has a lot of bi ladies..

Belpre OH
Username hidden
(662 posts)
when we first started going to the club it was more of a problem for me then it is now. I think the message has spread.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 51   End
TOPIC: Straight couples in clubs