Straight couples in clubs : Swingers Discussion 1332401031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesStraight couples in clubs
TOPIC: Straight couples in clubs
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Whatever happened to just introducing yourself first.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Yes.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
lost.. Well to me a women touching me or getting flirty with my is offensive to me. In my mind she should have asked if I was bi or straight before "making a move" on me-- which I take as rude behavior. So, if the female wants to get in a pissing match with me b/c I respond in a manner in which she feels is rude--- bring it on. Remember, my Mexican blood would be all over that.

Frankly, I do not accept this behavior from a guy and just because it comes from a women is not exception. Lets face it anyone in the swing world knows everyone is not bi, even if there is a high portion who are, they still need to ask.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I'm polite and just tell them sorry I'm straight IF given the opportunity.

I do however tend to get a bit sharp when while I'm playing with my man all of a sudden some woman just starts sucking on my nipple. That is a good way to get your hair yanked so I can be sure I have your attention when I say it.

Hmmmm come to think of it haven't had any problems with any of the bi ladies at the club since that day :-)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17554 posts)
why not just say "thanks for thinking of me like that, but i'm straight"?

Seems that would be a better option than wearing a sticker.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I never flirt with a woman unless she initiates it first. Yeah call me shy :/

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I think that because the vast majority of women are bisexual it is assumed that you are as well. I don't know, if I were to be flirtatious with a woman and she snapped at me vs. smiling and saying no thank you it would probably provoke me to get snappy with her in return. You are right though, a man would never think to put his hands on a woman without being invited to do so first.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Well I guess if a women just came up to me and asked if I was interested I would be fine with it. But, that is not the typical way I am approached by women. They usually are trying to cop a feel or get flirty with me -- oh please. So, my response is not polite. It is to the point - get your hands off me-now.

But in my mind when I go to swinger clubs I do not expect women to touch me or to approach me. It is my opinion the swing clubs are meant for all sexual preferences so no one should assume the women attending are bi or straight. Whatever happened to asking before touching??

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
It has never been an issue that really concerned me....although I admit to being much more "wavy" than the average straight woman. But even before I enjoyed female touch it did not really bother me....a gentle "no thank you" have always sufficed. Just a few months ago a lady asked me to play, I said no thank you and she found another beautiful woman to play with...problem solved!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
More times than I can count-- how annoying. It is one thing to know men are going to be trying to get my attention but the women too. -- ugh

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 51   End
TOPIC: Straight couples in clubs