Straight couples in clubs : Swingers Discussion 1332401021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesStraight couples in clubs
TOPIC: Straight couples in clubs
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I am a flirt, I like to flirt. I flirt with men and women, women are generally very flattered."

Well as you indicated each to their own. I do not find it flattering when a women flirts. Why should a women be flatter another women is flirting with her? Just curious

Not: I guess I do not see someone flirting flattering. By definition the word flattering is not a positive word " to praise excessively especially from motives of self-interest" merriam-webster

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
The local club that we go to provides name tags. They also provide stickers that identify various wants/behaviors. For example, there is one that indicates the wearing is bi. It is your choice to use the sticker.

Lake Wylie SC
Username hidden
(610 posts)
why would it be okay for a women to automatic flirt with another women if she did not know the women's preference. Men would not do this to another man without knowing his sexual preference. As was said each to there own, but I would not take another women flirting with me as a complement-- I find it to be bothersome.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I never flirt with a woman unless she initiates it first. Yeah call me shy :/"

For the record, you need not be shy with me :0).

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I'm bi, and I rarely play with the woman. I just have not found one that I feel attracted to. We play full swap with no issues. Usually we avoid clubs and meet and greets, sometimes we go to an occasional house party. I also have to feel a vibe from another woman before I will flirt with her. If I don't see her flirting with other women, I would take that as a sign of shyness, or she is straight.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
oh I agree tort not all bi ladies are rude like the examples I gave below. I have met many very respectful ones as well. We play with two couples that both have bi ladies and are friends with several other couples with bi ladies without having issues.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
TROOP too funny, I was going to mention that but thought it might open a whole debat about not all bi women are like that etc.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
tort, I don't get offended if they get flirty with me, this gives me an opportunity to tell them nicely that while I'm flattered that they are attracted to me I'm straight. I do however get a bit ticked when they without any sort of warning end up with their hands and mouths on my breasts and up my skirt while I'm pinned against a wall. Or as mentioned below climb into bed with my husband and I and start sucking on my nipples without asking. And yes both of those things have happened, both on the same night actually. If any of the single males in the club did that without asking permission they would be banned for life.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
That is so true

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
That is true to a certain extent in my mind. But I am in a swingers club not a vanilla club so the the atmosphere is open to an introduction. Like hi my is ... and this is my hubby... etc. I am ... Are you straight or bi? Then I could respond nicely- straight.

I am sure there a plenty of bi women in vanilla clubs but I have never been hit on by a women in these type of bars. As for men, if they get all flirty with me not impressed and they are ignored.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 51   End
TOPIC: Straight couples in clubs