Straight couples in clubs : Swingers Discussion 1332401011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesStraight couples in clubs
TOPIC: Straight couples in clubs
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I also think it would be hard for some women in their introduction to say "hi i'm straight or I'm bi" because as you have seen in forums many are listed as straight...but really with the right girl will play a little so it's hard I think to categorize because things change depending on the sitch or person...as Lost says "don't cage me in" LOL!

K

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(389 posts)
Well the thing with going to swing clubs is this....its like I was saying about homophobic men going into gay clubs. You know that its safe to say that probably 90% of swinging women are at least bi-curious. So walking in the door you know that most of the women are at least into flirting with other women...so I don't think one should be offended when another woman flirts with her. Tact is an art form for sure but is necessary I think when around other people in that situation.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Deseos,

Yes, that is a good I idea. The challenge for me would to still be tactful in my responses after partying at a club for three hours or more. lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Deso... I like your approach it would sure make it much more comfortable for me and I am sure for other straight couples. When we approach couples we do not immediately say hi we are straight, although there have been times we have done that (well that is another story). I digress. We typically start out my saying hi, how are, etc, and then segue into sexual preferences etc. This way everyone knows everyones comfort level and the fun can begin or not.

Flirting to me is from someone I feel comfortable with- after knowing their boundaries and preferences. Otherwise, for me , I consider it offensive and I am not going to respond positively, if I respond at all. In my opinion it should not be assumed that others are going to enjoy a women's flirting with them as a turn on. I guess because I am straight I might not be so harsh if it is a man doing the flirting but still too much without knowing a little bite about him is going to going to make me uncomfortable, too. From my experience at swing clubs women who just assume I am bi or bi-curious becomes annoying and by the end of night I am just tried of dealing with their behavior. So, my response may be abrasive in dealing with women who come on to me but it cuts to the chase-- There is no need for her to waste her energy on me.

P.S. Deso.'s approach in meeting couples would be nice to encounter. :)

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I would lick peanut butter off her. ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
Tort I'd flirt with you... :-)

K

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(389 posts)
I do not consider compliments flirting-- like someone saying I like your shoes. I would say thank you and move on. But when I am at a swings club for me it is about meeting compatible people. A women coming up to me automatically assuming I am interested in women is taking a leap. I do not see what the issue is for a bi women just asking up front are you bi. It sure would take all the guess work out and prevent offending someone-- after all it is a swingers club. I know I sure would appreciate it-- than I could just respond not interested and she could move on her merry way.

I know when we introduce ourselves to another couple we are upfront of our preferences. We do not want to waste anyones time.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Don't worry I am not concern about you flirting with me.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
shell that is just what I was saying. Spoken word doesn't bother me, its the uninvited grabbing. Luckily the ladies that do that are few and far between. Its also different if I meet someone I have been talking to for a long time on line ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Well as you indicated each to their own. I do not find it flattering when a women flirts. Why should a women be flatter another women is flirting with her? Just curious"

It is not that one should be flattered by flirtation because the one is "all that"...however I am indeed flattered when a person pays me a compliment or tells me that they think I am a beautiful woman. I suppose its a hard call but I do not feel that rudeness is ever in order unless one goes past a request. I do not feel that one should EVER put their hands on another person. The first time I played with my besty I asked her "may I touch you" before doing so. That is respect. But if I were to smile at a lady or pay her a compliment and she got pissy simply from that...I'd quite possibly get pissy in return.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 51   End
TOPIC: Straight couples in clubs