Straight couples in clubs : Swingers Discussion 133240
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesStraight couples in clubs
TOPIC: Straight couples in clubs
Created by: ohiocpl4u4
Original Starting post for this thread:
We enjoy going to clubs.. just wondering how many other females get hit on by bi ladies, when you are there.. maybe she should wear a I'm straight sticker.. or I like outties not innies.. lol...

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes lost that is flirting...lol I may have to sic my doggie on you called Kevin lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I don't know rings....a nice shock might turn me on. Then what would your sexy ass do?

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I am sort of liking the tazer gun idea... lol But the white gold with rubies is probably more practical. Rubies are my favorite

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I prefer diamonds set in platinum myself.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
rings I think you should do white gold with rubies, so it screams "stop"!

maybe the bi-curious girls or those that at least don't have strong aversions to flirting should do citrine since it is yellow for "approach with caution"

and the full on bi girls could wear emeralds ;-)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17716 posts)
* Writes in black book... NEVER EVER hit on M

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
A necklace would not be a bad - mmm But the difficult part would be silver, gold, platinum, or diamonds? lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Tisk tisk Tort that is just being too negative ;)

Where I live there are a couple of bi-wives clubs.

I have never heard of such a place before. We have gay bars , transgender clubs , and straight ones too , bi wives clubs no.. interesting.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
well rings you could have a cute necklace made up that says "straight girl" ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17716 posts)
Sorry, Lost I do not agree with you. Now I would agree with you if I went to a Bi/Bi curious club Where I live there are a couple of bi-wives clubs. I do not attend those b/c that is not my thing . The clubs I attend are for swingers in general- all sexual preferences- which means there are going to be straight people attending. Based on your premise it would be like saying if your at a swing club you have to play b/c it is assumed that if you attending your playing. Under that premise it would okay for someone to just come over to you and start telling you how they are going to fuck you, etc. I do not know about you but my immediate response would be rather abrasive. Essentially, People attend clubs for all different reason, to watch, dance, play, etc. No one should assume that another couple is interested in the same things . In my opinion that is why you introduce yourself so everyone is on the same page.

I do not know why it would be so difficult to say hi .. my name is.. small chit chat and say this is what we are into. .... We are all adults who should be able to be upfront. We all know everyone is trying to find a compatible couple to do their thing with why start out on the wrong foot- so to speak.

P.S. I do not care if bi women out number straight women at clubs it it still does not excuse their unwanted behavior. If it was a man he would be given a warning or ask to leave.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
TOPIC: Straight couples in clubs