Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Straight Couples Straight couple Bitchfest
TOPIC: Straight couple Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   91 to 100 of 124   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well Simbaxxx, They don't call it the 'Land of Fruits and Nuts' for nothing! LOL

Just know that there are more of us like you out east. We may be clinging to our guns, but we are here.

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1433 posts)
sim ... I did not find that to be true about straight men wanting or needing more attention but maybe it is b/c I am straight and very busy playing with the men. In some cases I forget there is another women in the room.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Sim, I think you're on a roll! lol The hubbys of straight women DO require more attention, although I hadn't really thought about the "why" of that.

Is it because the hubby of a bi woman is better adjusted to sharing the play time with the women, and isn't used to being the "one and only" in a swap? Or is there something I'm missing in the dynamics?

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Simba thats very interesting. I know with me, I do not initiate any contact with another woman. I won't reach over and grab you, I won't won't fondle. I do not let women do oral at all on me because honestly its a waste of their time because I get nothing sexual out of it. However, I will be honest and say that if she were to reach over and fondle my breast (we do play with at least bi curious ladies pretty often) I would not slap her hand away. I look at it like it is giving her pleasure. I do not let them do oral though ever. Does that make me bi curious? I absolutely see your point and agree. But I do not consider myself to be bi curious. Perhaps bi comfortable, you may be right about that. And I actually had my doo dad as bi curious for awhile on my profile. But I thought that it was deceiptful for me to have that and make women think that I am something I am not. Like with me, I could do solely straight m/f play and would never think about f/f play....hmmm so I don't know where I would fit in. Ha. Oddball. Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Where I use to get in trouble, when we first started playing and encountering straight couples was not with the staright woman...it was with her husband! I've found that men married to straight women require ALOT more attention from me during our playtime together than men married to bi women.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Haven't seen that yet, but the visual it just gave me of a puppy pile was hilarious! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I think this attitude is why you hear bi women say that there is no such thing as a straight woman. It's just very rare to find a woman that won't touch another woman in some capacity. Women are touchie feelly affectionate kind of people and their nurture side has a tendency to kick in when playful. 100% of my so called straight women have played with my boobs. ALWAYS! Come on - do you see straight guys going around pulling on another males scrotum? NO! They are straight.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Sim, we just had a date with a couple, supposedly with a straight woman. She wanted to take pics of a MMF, which I was agreeable to. In the middle of it, I "discovered" she was fonding, licking, and just generally having a blast being "BI". I wasn't surprised. Happens all the time. Like the explanation I got from one woman who said she was "straight as a arrow" but "I like to suck boobies sometimes". Ok then.

And that's also why checking a box off as to sexual orientation never works. Heck, even asking straight out usually gets me the answer they think I want to hear, apparently. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Well there doesn't seem to be too many Paula's around here. Every straight woman that has called herself straight has fondled me in some capacity at some point in the puppy pile. Straight women aren't suppose to fondle other women. If they do... they aren't straight. I would consider them at most bi-curious or bi-comfortable or bi-friendly but definitely not straight. Straight women aren't to touch me, just like straight men don't touch other men.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
"I expect absolutely zero contact with a straight woman. That to me is straight."

Thank you Simba! My point exactly. I don't CARE how a woman lists herself, as I always make it a point to ask, but I'm getting mighty tired of women who claim they are straight, and they obviously aren't.

Jim, Paula and I would get along fine. I'm beginning to think that way myself. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   91 to 100 of 124   End
TOPIC: Straight couple Bitchfest