Straight couple Bitchfest : Swingers Discussion 1028731081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesStraight couple Bitchfest
TOPIC: Straight couple Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   81 to 90 of 124   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Straight............just plain straight!

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17004 posts)
actually that is a very interesting question. I think it is set in the make up of a woman that they control the pace of a sexual advance. Men are turned down all the time by women but although it happens the reverse is uncommon. Almost as uncommon as hearing about a man being raped!

Therefor women have more confidence and when turned down they are not used to it and it becomes a challenge of sorts. Some women are actually attracted to the chase whether it is chasing a man or a woman!

Many women also believe they know the reason that another woman is not Bi and that they can show them what it is and others respect the differences that we are both straight.

BTW, I like getting all that extra attention...

Just sayin'

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
You know why don't men have this problem. We have never encounter a man tell my hubby your bi you just don't know it. I wonder why women feel comfortable doing to other women? Is it b/c straight women are perceived weak? Do they feel pressured to try and "convert" women? I know I have never told a bi women I know your straight you just don't know it...lol

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
M.

Explain your sexual interest to me... right now.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"I can't imagine wanting to convince someone to do something they don't want to do. "

I cant' either... that's repulsive.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
but you would be surprised how many women are out there that try to sneak something. Sometimes I find it amusing but tell them not interested. Depending on their reaction we may continue to play other times it is no way. But what I find is interesting is that the attempt is always just after I had an orgasm- when I am not that cognizant..hmmm lol

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
I have seen Liza back away from any female trying to touch her. Redheads only hold their temper so long...

She is as straight as Paula and Easternpacouple so now that is three true straight fems right?

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
No, it actually isn't weird at all. This is why I spoke out against putting even more checkboxes on a profile in order to "define" what level of "bi" a woman is. If she is bi then she is bi. Adding yet another layer of definitions is, IMO, a wasted effort. Asking the woman directly is the best policy.

MSU's definitions just confused the crap out of me, lol, and I've never had a problem defining myself. Yes, I'm bi. But it is rare that I'm attracted to a woman. Period.

I guess I'm used to the ADD man, using your definition, and that's fine. I certainly notice the differences, as I said before. S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Thanks Funluvin - now I'm even confused.

For me, it's easier to define straight women, so there is no need to define bi women (thats all thats left in the lifestyle after you have defined the straight). I equate the same measures on men as women. What do men do with other men or more importantly what to st8 men do not do with other men? Same measures dictate st8 women for me. Thats my standard of measurement. Otherwise, it because a double standard issue and I won't do that.

I would think it would be hard for a st8 woman to notice any difference of attention with men married to other st8 women. It's hard to see subtles that you are use to. Maybe it would be easier to notice that men married to bi women seem to have a touch of ADD in their play. Their attention is just not all there or it is there for a more limited amount of time. I know my husband get's accused of it. Since I am bi, he is use to splitting his attention between watching me play with women and him playing with a woman. It's very difficult for him to concentrate on solely another woman if I'm in the room playing with a woman. For another woman to get his devoted attention he would have to play alone with her. On the reverse, I've felt almost sufficated by the devoted attention of many males of st8 females. I don't care for it and have yet to experience it with any males married to bi fems. I prefer the ADD male. Weird huh.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Funluvin, that's a fair question. The problem is that if you ask 10 bi women to give you a description, each woman will tell you something a little different than the next. My definition, for what its worth, has always been that being "bi" means that you are open to, and enjoy, the touch of another woman sexually. That doesn't count the hugs and kisses you may bestow on a female friend - being bi isn't hugging or kissing, or even carressing. Being bi is enjoying the sex that two women can create. The full monty, so to speak.

I usually tell couples that if I initiate contact with the other woman, then I'm interested, providing she's verbally told me that she's bi and open to it. Otherwise, its a no go. I've removed women's hands while we were playing because I felt no attraction at all to them, and found that their touch turned me off. I think I'm a closet-straight, ;-) S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   81 to 90 of 124   End
TOPIC: Straight couple Bitchfest