Straight couple Bitchfest : Swingers Discussion 1028731071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesStraight couple Bitchfest
TOPIC: Straight couple Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   71 to 80 of 124   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok this is going to come off weird but to my friends that know me you already know i'm a big of an odd duck.

I really don't care for FMF. The center of attention doesn't fit my personality well. I can't just relax and enjoy, because i have a need to take care of both of them.

Like i said i'm weird. I prefer one on one.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
sorry for the misspelled words..

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I love MFM!!! I dont like playing with married men giving a pass. I have that their wives can get possessive. It is okay if they play well they are playing but when they are done playing with the female and see there hubby receiving pleasure watch out---run..lol Or the opposite happens she wants to join but of course only is she can try to convert me and then things get uncomfortable. I wonder if it was her way to stop the play with her hubby. ..hmmm

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Listening to you girls talk about being the center of attention between two men is really interesting to me. It actually makes me very nervous to be the center of attention and I try my best to NOT be. It's unnerving. I don't think it has to do with being bi, but I just don't like things focused on me. Consequently, MFM is not really that appealing. I know that has to sound totally foreign to you but it gives me the heebie jeebies. I like to be on the cusp in the play and NOT the center of attention. Maybe its a control issue? I don't know. If a guy I'm playing with gives me too much "dedicated" attention it sends me in the opposite direction... I'm scrambling to get out of there. I like superficial fluff directed towards me...

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
There's definitely nothing yummier than 2 men to focus my attention on! All those lovely strong hands...mmmm!

My husband is allowed to play by himself at clubs, but he's not allowed to leave me high and dry at home ;) lol

Of course, I'm such a lucky little bird to have a man who's into the lifestyle because it pleases ME so much...which is what gets him so hot... gotta love it ;)

Bloomington IN
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Here I yam sexyFunluv... 8)

Simba we have such an extremely trusting relationship that we are both allowed to play alone if we wish to. I Get excited watching her but she gets excited when I tell her about it so maybe we really are not alone?

I do like bing a rare bird though...

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Well in that case, those couples have the understanding that neither can play with the opposite sex alone. A lot of straight couples have that guideline. It's not unusual. It's more unusual to find a husband that can play alone....THAT is unusual.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Simbaxx.. I thought that would be it too, except there's a steady group of husbands who just hang out at a table by the pool table while all the ladies are in the "Back rooms".

*shrug* i can't figure it out. I know my husband and I are far more open than most people, but it is frustrating on my end! hehe

Bloomington IN
Username hidden
(7 posts)
"The problem I've been running into at clubs is that the hubby then tells me "but i'm not allowed to play alone". "

The majority of couples play together (bi or st8). You will find some that play separate under certain conditions, but it doesn't happen that often. It isn't a bi thing it's a couple thing. When I'm playing with a female my husband wants to watch us. So, that could be another factor in that bi female's husbands enjoy that aspect. Mr. Sim has only gone off on his own twice in 4 years during a party and played apart from me. He doesn't really enjoy it but is "allowed" if he really wants it. He says he prefers to watch me and that acts as a real stimulus for things later to come that night.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I have a question that hasn't been explored yet... I'm definitely straight, no question about it. I've tried just about everything and yep, i'm straight. SO, I LOVE it when the bi fems go play together, because that leaves all the hubbies for me to enjoy! The problem I've been running into at clubs is that the hubby then tells me "but i'm not allowed to play alone". So is this a normal boundary with bi-wives and straight hubbies? I've never come across a couple who WASN'T accustomed to this boundary.

It's definitely frustrating for me at clubs because my husband and I love MFM but don't ever seem to get them, even when the bi-wives are all off together! ~liebe

Bloomington IN
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   71 to 80 of 124   End
TOPIC: Straight couple Bitchfest