Straight couple Bitchfest : Swingers Discussion 1028731061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesStraight couple Bitchfest
TOPIC: Straight couple Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   61 to 70 of 124   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You are right Jim in that big club scenes are different from small private parties where friends are present or everyone is friends of friends. Different dynamics. The two times Mr. Sim has played separate from me has both times been at a very small private house party. However, playing apart has little to do with being bi, but is just a personal preference sort of thing. We require a peanut gallery - we are exhibitionists at heart and if there isn't anyone watching....then half the fun isn't there.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Sim, your post seems based on where YOU mostly go to play, i.e., to clubs. Many swingers, including us, rarely ever go to clubs and usually play in their or their playmates' private homes, or at the home of a host/hostess who is giving a party. And at a private house party, the majority of the guests are already acquainted with each other.

In these circumstances, unlike at clubs, you approach the person in whom you are interested, not their spouses. We have NEVER been to a private house party where any person EVER approached the spouse first.

At a club where you may know almost no one and are attempting to establish the first contact with someone, it makes sense to approach BOTH halves of a couple, preferably together, and engage them in conversation.

I DID once approach a woman at a house partiy and was told she was "not allowed" to play unless her husband was present. I'm not going to go search for a husband and ask if I can play with his wife. I just moved on. There are other attractive women at any party. And before I ask a husband if he will please come watch while I fuck his wife, I will simply play with my OWN wife. The sex, at least, is guaranteed to be good. And no peanut gallery is required.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I think one of the "wrong rubs" that happens between bi fems and st8 fems is the difference in approaches. Many bi fems approach the female of the couple first to establish a bond (regardless if she plans on playing with the female). Whereas many st8 females (not all but many) approach the male half of the couple first and don't even try to establish any bond with his wife. This ass backwards for many bi fems.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Spade,

Please provide and update as to the health and well being of your better half and your pending spade-let.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Why am I the dumb one? LOL You asked the wrong question for the answer you were lookin for.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Dumb ass,

I wanted an update on how mother and baby are doing also. Is everything going smoothly?

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
In August Scotty.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Hey Spade.

isn't rose about due to download another little "spade-let"? Hope everything is going well.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"we have such an extremely trusting relationship that we are both allowed to play alone if we wish to."

Ditto.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Me too, scotty. I've had a few fmf's, and the only thing I really liked about them was satisfaction of a fantasy. But having experienced it, I know that I, too, much prefer one on one. Any day of the week.

Paula prefers one on one also. She has done a few mfm's, but only to satisfy a curiousity and because it turns me on to see her do it. She is by nature a "pleaser," and gets more out of pleasing a man than having two of them trying to please her. It doesn't work for her, because she is so conflicted trying to figure out how to do this to that one and at the same time do that to this one that she can't focus on her own pleasure.

Some things are fun to do just so you know what it's like to do them, but they end up way down on your list of things you would prefer to do.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   61 to 70 of 124   End
TOPIC: Straight couple Bitchfest