Straight couple Bitchfest : Swingers Discussion 1028731041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesStraight couple Bitchfest
TOPIC: Straight couple Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   41 to 50 of 124   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't mind people having different interests it just would be mature to but upfront about it. So you can decide if your interested. Lost... I think that couple was rude. So did you get up and leave Lost...

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
"Once we got naked and into playing, it became obvious that they were there to watch each other and show off for each other, as in "Look what I'm doing!" It was so obvious and so constant that we were really offended. To us, it seems the epitome of rudeness to have sex with someone and pay almost no attention to them, but focus only on each other. We may as well have been blowup dolls for all they cared."

Jim, I can relate to this my brother haha. I was on top and literally stopped moving because he was just lying there like a corpse with his head turned, watching his wife. Now I appreciate a good cardio workout like everyone else but DAYUM. I said "would you rather be fucking your wife?" and the dumb ass said no. Lying ass ha. Shell

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Scotty - Rose gave an update in the due date thread in open forum.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Sim, you are SO right about all of us having different objectives in swinging. It's why it's so important to screen potential playmates so you won't be disappointed when the time to play arrives.

We are obviously interested in enjoying our playmates, rather than entertaining each other. It's a major reason why we far prefer separate rooms and one-on-one play.

We once were with a couple who insisted on same room, same bed. They were attractive and seemed really nice, so we acceded to their preference instead of our own.

Once we got naked and into playing, it became obvious that they were there to watch each other and show off for each other, as in "Look what I'm doing!" It was so obvious and so constant that we were really offended. To us, it seems the epitome of rudeness to have sex with someone and pay almost no attention to them, but focus only on each other. We may as well have been blowup dolls for all they cared.

We're sorry, but to us sex is a personal thing. If you don't want to relate personally to us, go fuck somebody else. Or buy those blowup dolls if all you want to do is perform for each other.

Our advice to people is to get to know people a bit before heading off to the bedroom. To be any good, sex needs to be good for ALL the participants, not just for you and your spouse, or not just for the other couple. Otherwise you might as well stay home where you are guaranteed the sex will be satisfying for both of you.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
At the house parties we've attended in our region, there is a socializing period of an hour or so before anyone except the most hardcore swingers start to wander off to a bedroom or other play area. So for all but a very few the socializing goes on for quite a while before the playing begins. That's probably why there has never been a need to chat with the spouse of the person you want to "go upstairs" with. You have generally already chatted with everyone during the first hour or so before the playing starts.

And, yes, almost every party we've attended consisted overwhelmingly of people we already knew. We have found that medium-sized parties work the absolute best for us. If, say, there are going to be 12 couples present, we like to at least be acquainted with 8 or 9 of them. That makes us feel comfortable and safe. And we DO enjoy meeting a few "new" couples at parties, too. Swingers are generally interesting people at the very least, and once in a while lightning strikes. It is quite fun and exciting to just hit it off immediately with someone and find sparks flying and leading to a hot time in the bedroom. It doesn't happen often, but it sure is fun when it does!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I don't think this is a Straight thing about the female ignoring the wife. For some reason I attract women but I am not interested in them. What I think is rude is bif approach. They come in for attack while their hubby just sits back or remains at their table. They don't acknowledge my hubby which I think is rude. This approach turns me off. My typical response is that I am not interested in women and WE don't play with married men who play alone. For me the best approach is for the couple to approach, or by one expressing interest and chit chatting briefly to find out if there is all around attraction etc. Sim.. I think you may be generalizing as I might have. But the many encounters I have had with bif at the beginning rubbed my wrong but now I find humor.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Well we do play in separate rooms at parties. And like Jim and Paula, Jay and I are much more liberal in terms of playing separately at house and hotel parties. However, when we aren't playing we are pretty much together. We go to relax, chill and party together and so we are together. And we never go off to play unless the other knows where and who. I would honestly be pissed if I walked into a room and Jay was playing with a lady I do not know, I won't lie ha. I'd be lying my ass off if I said I'd be all smiles. So we are moderate I suppose. Jay does not have to be there...as a matter of fact even when we hook up with couples we prefer separate room play. For us honestly we just have had more "luck" when we play in separate rooms. I don't know why but we have. I have not had erection issues when its just the hubby and I in a room and I don't know why that is but it is true. However, Jay and I do always know where the other is and who he/she is playing with. Its not about trust or no trust. Mainly in truth its about physical safety on my part and respect. I don't like 3somes at all and Jay prefers playing with ladies as well so pretty much we either play with a couple or we play separately. Again with the respect, am I the Sopranos? LMAO! Shell

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Jim, that obviously works great for you two. However, we didn't get in to swinging to go out and act like we are single people. We go to parties to have fun with each other first and foremost...then we will include others in OUR play if we happen to encounter someone we like. Playing with others is always secondary on our list and our primary objective is to play with each other in an open exhibitionist atmosphere. Obviously, we all have different objectives and thats why communication with others is so important.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Geez, you people make this so complicated. At house parties, as we walk up to the door we say to each other, "Have a great time and remember who you're going home with."

Once inside, we socialize a lot, but we are NOT glued to each other's side all night long. Often one of us will go to the kitchen to freshen a (always non-alcoholic) drink, come back, and find the other is nowhere to be seen. Usually that means someone went "upstairs" to play.

We may also get separated when asked to dance, and if we click with someone while dancing, stuff starts to happen and we go straight upstairs to play without passing GO or collecting $200 worth of "permission."

We just found it so much simpler to just "do our own thing" separately at parties. That minimized stress and we always had fun discussing our adventures on the way home.

Of course, sometimes we end up sharing a bedroom by accident, each of us with another playmate.

We also found that, for us, we both like to have a private one-on-one intense sex romp. After that, it's just play time, so we don't mind others in the room anymore. And sometimes at the end of the evening we actually enjoy the big orgy scene with everyone screwing in the same room.

The difference is, there isn't any "respecting or disrespecting" anyone's spouse. It's just assumed we all came to the party hoping to fuck, and at every part we've ever attended, everyone just freelances. There is no need to "match up" as a couple with a couple. Maybe it's just our area where this is common. I used to think it was just the house rules of the couple who hosted most of the parties, but we've been to a number of other people's parties now, and everyone STILL freelances.

I think it takes a high comfort level to freelance like that at parties. And I mean comfort in trusting each other as well as trusting the other people at the party. For that reason, we only attend parties hosted by couples we know well and have already played with. At least we have a good reason to assume that there is a good chance that their friends would be people we would enjoy too.

Now let's all choose a partner and get back to fucking!

Jim :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Simbaxxx girl you are soooo right. And this happens to us str8s as well! SNAP. We were at a party, same thing. I would go to the restroom (when I drink alcohol I should use a damn catheter I pee so damn much lol) and she was all over Jay. I'd walk back in and she'd literally go stand over there. So I started testing my theory haha. So I asked Jay "is she macking you when I leave the room?" And he said yes she is. Well, lets just say that we came to a quick understanding of the situation and we havent spoken much since. Sure fire way to piss a woman off? Yeah, ignore her and think you are fucking her mate. Bad idea haha. Shell

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   41 to 50 of 124   End
TOPIC: Straight couple Bitchfest