Straight couple Bitchfest : Swingers Discussion 1028731031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesStraight couple Bitchfest
TOPIC: Straight couple Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 124   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ha, I hear you girl. Ours was condoms. We only play gloved and he said they do it the "right way" as in bareback. We did not play with them. Shell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Sim, Actually we do. But this recent one (today) was the killer to actually provide a phone number so we can "discuss" our reservations about full swap prior to meeting. LOL

Lost, I should have responded like you said. Instead, I wrote thank you for your interest but we are not full swap. Too polite??

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Sim, Actually we do. But this recent one (today) was the killer to actually provide a phone number so we can "discuss" our reservations about full swap prior to meeting. LOL

Lost, I should have responded like you said. Instead, I wrote thank you for your interest but we are not full swap. Too polite??

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Ring, I'm sorry to hear that girl. We all know the super predatorial "super fucks" as Jay and I call them. The one who just has to fuck every person at the party to prove a point. Nothing wrong with it, it is as it is. There are people who see swinging as a "tier" I think. You start soft, get comfie to moderate and "graduate" to full swap haha. Funny I don't remember getting a prize or ribbon haha. Thats just how they see it unfortunately. You cannot stop people from being ignorant unfortunately....I'd just respond with "read the profile again" ha. I was thinking about this just now when I posted in the betrayed thread. Some couples are just SOOOOOO fucking aggressive and assume everything. Shit then people wonder why some are actually rude. Anyways girl, yeah just point them back to your profile (obviously they didn't read it the first time) and have fun doing what YOU and your husband want to do. Shell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Ring do you receive a lot of emails with this approach or you've received just one? I've never heard of such a thing. We were soft swap for a year and never had anyone take this approach. Bizarre to say the least.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I could not find the Pet Peeve form so I am typing it here.

We find it irritating receiving e-mail indicating they know we are soft swap but are interested in meeting us but only if we do full swap with them. Also, they provide their number so we can have a conversation about what are our fears preventing us from being a full swap couple-- they will walk us through to become a full swap couple. WTF

Don't people know that deciding to be full swap or soft swap is a decision made by the couple which is not up for discussion. Now I could see if we indicated in our profile we might consider full swap with the right couple, but we don't have that in our profile. We are very clear we are a soft swap. It is almost like another "you just don't know your bi"

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
ring, thank you sweets! Honestly well I'm not saying he intentionally did that...we are still friends but we no longer play. Great people. They do almost all MFMs. Honestly this is one of our "screening" questions, do you do lots of MFMs. If the couple says yes we do we will ask okay may I ask why you have done MFMs only? Not that there is anything wrong with MFMs mind you, its all good....but I am curious as to why that is. If the husband loves watching his wife get fucked go for it! Its all good ha. But don't waste my time. He didn't "take one for the team" I would say but ever since then they have wanted to have Jay meet them for an MFM. My thing is like I said to Simbaxxx, if you want to hook up with Jay for an MFM and you show me respect as the wife its all good for me. Just don't do like that, the "she wants to fuck Jay and Shell is just the one he has to entertain while she gets hers." Thats all I'm sayin. Anyways, it was a long time ago and they are cool people. At the time I was pissed off like hell but ahhhh I'm too old for being mad for long. They are cool people. Shell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Simbaxxx, oh I understand girl that people enjoy watching their spouse having fun. Thats completely understandable. But no, this wasn't just omg my wife looks hot, glad shes having fun. Not a whispered I love you, smile....nope. Ha. I mean, I'm working my ASS off with this dude. His hands are not moving, they are literally sitting on his thighs/my hips. Just lying there. And he is not talking to me, no communication between he and I. I'm trying and trying, and I'm not shitting you ha. And he is lying there, literally with his head turned. Not even damn shell, aren't they hot. No ha. After when I told him they should have just done an MFM and I could have watched tv at least he did apologize to his credit. He also admitted to "losing focus" and that they had done mainly MFMs to that point. Now given, this was VERY early when we started and does not happen anymore. Shit, I'll get pissed now. LOL. Again, of course a couple needs to talk and kiss and all that...but damn. If you want to do MFMs so you can concentrate on watching tell me and I'll make a sandwich and catch some Nick at Nite. LOL. Shell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
sim... they could have said hey we are into watching each other have sex, so when we are playing I will not be looking at you etc.... To not say anything I think is rude.

Sim we go to on premises clubs and we are up front. We too like to touch each other well the other is playing as switch between back in forth between spouse. But then we are same room same bed couple. Anyway, I don't keep my eye on my hubby every sec. and we are inclusive. For example, look at them don't they look hot etc.... I would never tolerated being ignored and I am not talking about the glances away etc.

What I have discovered is that there are many couples out there with underline agendas and only want to make sure they get their fantasies so they don't tell the other couple their wants etc. This might have been one of those instances.. But that what do I know. lol

This is a thought. Maybe the women wanted to be with Lost's husband that the hubby was taking one for the team....hmmm But from lost's pictures that is probably not true.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Lost - what should the man that "ignored" you have said up front before you decided to play? What would have been an acceptable "forewarning" of their play tactics?

It's very difficult to forewarn people of everything at a party. Now, if they met you on line and read your profile then that should forewarn them of your play tactics. We forewarn people of our play tactics. We state if you are a "here take my wife and I'll take your wife" kind of player we aren't the people for you. We are "inclusionists" where everyone mixes together in their play. Personally, I can't think of anything more boring than going to play alone with some guy. I want the guy fucking me while I have one hand my husbands balls while he is doing a woman and my other hand on a woman's breast while watching another couple across the room giving a guy a bj. Obviously, the guy that is fucking me isn't getting my undiveded attention...but, I'm not getting his either. We are both multi-tasking. If I can't multi-task... forget it. Not interested.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 124   End
TOPIC: Straight couple Bitchfest