Straight couple Bitchfest : Swingers Discussion 1028731021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesStraight couple Bitchfest
TOPIC: Straight couple Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 124   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That is why I have a caned response I give to the endless amount of bi -women convertors. "There is a gay guys trapped inside me" lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Yes, its almost a challenge to some ladies to see who can turn me bi. Now given, I am not like some straight ladies who are strictly straight. I am straight with a slight bi twist heehee. Women are great kissers and I do enjoy that very much. But I know what I like, I know what I do not like and I do not like having women try to convince me of anything other.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
When couples contact us an there are only pictures of the women.. I know for sure the pictures are not for me.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
ring you are naughty.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
"I would return with a nice email explaining in great detail the benefits of soft swap, thank you very much. "

I wouldn't waste ANY of my time responding to dimwits.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
When topics on here turn toward sexual teasing b/t women. lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Merry & I have been in this lifestyle together over 17 years. In all those years we've played str8. Both our choices. I have never once asked or encouraged Merry to play bi for my benefit, or her ask likewise of me. This lifestyle is that of choices and our choice is str8. We have a group here on SLS 'Str8 swinging couples' and it's for those that prefer and play str8. We respect the choices of others, but ask that when they play with us, they respect our choice.

Caro MI
Username hidden
(62 posts)
ring, all I can say is WoW. Ummmm, I won't tell you what I would do. LMAO. I would return with a nice email explaining in great detail the benefits of soft swap, thank you very much. Yes, you have couples who just don't get it. Nah, in afterthought don't waste your energy. Forget them, move on and continue having fun. Shell

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
just an update: We received a response from the couple that wanted to meet to discuss why we should changed to f/s. YOu would thank my response "thank you for the interest but we are not a f/s couple" should have been sufficient. Anyway they said thanks for the reply but would still like to meet as friends and a talk about the benefits of f/s...lol. The nerve..

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 124   End
TOPIC: Straight couple Bitchfest