Straight couple Bitchfest : Swingers Discussion 10287310121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesStraight couple Bitchfest
TOPIC: Straight couple Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   121 to 124 of 124 
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh and I know I've said this...but Paula has the most amazing facial bone structure! I would kill for those cheekbones. Damn genetics of mine haha!! Shell

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Yeah, sorry for the vent. I just get soooo sick of it. You know, don't waste my time. When you see that I have straight on my profile I would think that this would be respected. It just drives me nuts haha. Thats like me going to a woman who is a lesbian and very happy to be so, thank you very much...and saying oh I know you say you are homosexual but you just havent been fucked by the right man yet. You just need a really good cock, you are straight...you'll see. Ha. Oh well, and the beat goes on. Shell

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We're with you all the way on that one, Shell, including being ready to scream the next time some arrogant bitch claims that Paula really IS bisexual but just doesn't know it yet, or that she is the perfect woman to convert her.

No means NO, even if you're a woman.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Ha, everyone else has one so we may as well have one too. You know it just gets on my nerves every time a bisexual woman declares that yes Shelly IS bisexual...she just doesn't know it yet. Or better than that, she just hasn't had the right woman. Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!! If one more bi lady says that I swear I'll scream lmao. Okay, re-composing myself lol. I am absolutely supportive of everyone expanding and exploring their sexual boundaries. Even bi men I say hey, if thats your thing and all are consentual than go on with your bad selves. But it just chaps my ass when ladies insist that I am bisexual, I just need to discover myself more. So for the record I like OUTIES. Not innies. Ha. Okay, just wanted to vent really quick. You may now returned to your regularly scheduled thread haha. Shell

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   121 to 124 of 124 
TOPIC: Straight couple Bitchfest