Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Straight Couples Straight couple Bitchfest
TOPIC: Straight couple Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   101 to 110 of 124   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Paula used to like to say at parties "I love it when the women get together. That means more men for ME!"

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Simbaxxx has not met us either.

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1432 posts)
Simbaxx, meet Paula!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Lost I thing the problem arises when there are so many interpretation of "straight" by straight people. My own definition of "straight" is a woman that doesn't play with another woman. Period... no kissing, no fondling, no caressing, no long hugs, no nipple twisting, no touching breasts, no sexual affection whats so ever. That is MY definition of straight. However, I have yet to met a straight woman. Every flippin one of them have wanted to reach over an grab my breast or want to nuzzle or do something. I expect absolutely zero contact with a straight woman. That to me is straight.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
This thread hits home. When we first started in this 'lifestyle', we were worried about how forward the single men would be. Hell, in 6 years, there has never been an occasion when a SM got grabby. There was never an occasion where a SM didn't take no thank you as an answer.

There have been several occurrences where Bi Fem's have been guilty of both of those. We have many bi fem friends, so I won't generalize. I will say that our experience has proven to us that a bi fem is more likely to overstep bounds than any other lifestyle member.

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1432 posts)
I'm straight furious! 8)

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
There certainly IS a lot of variance in the definitions. BiCurious means one thing to one person, and something different to another. The ones that always makes me chuckle are "bi friendly" and "socially bi". Those two descriptions are the reason I always ask specific questions on our first meet with a couple. Always. The ones that make me angry are the ones who tell us "oh no, I'm straight", and that isn't the case at all. I don't like game-players-its a huge turnoff.

But, if a woman tells me she's straight. That's it. She's straight. There isn't any gray area where its ok for someone to be forced into something they don't want to do. Because I'm attracted to very few women, I've even entertained the idea of changing our profile to read that I'm straight. I'm getting tired of having to say no thanks. :-) S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I don't know, I've never tried to "convert" anyone to anything, but we certainly have had a rash of couples lately where the woman is listed as straight and is aggressively bi when it comes time to play. That one causes me far more anger than if someone were to say "I'll convert you". My answer to that? Far better people than you have tried to change me into something else. Sorry. :-)

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
All I can say here is that if some bi guy told ME "You are too bi, you just don't know it yet," or "I'm just the guy who can prove to you that you really are bi," there might be a fist squashing somebody's nose.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I think it is a hoot when a Bi women says I can change you. Typically, I respond there is a gay guy trapped inside me...lol What I think is interesting is why do bi's want to change straight women, I don't want to change them...hmm

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   101 to 110 of 124   End
TOPIC: Straight couple Bitchfest