Straight couple Bitchfest : Swingers Discussion 102873
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesStraight couple Bitchfest
TOPIC: Straight couple Bitchfest
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 124   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Would that mean more male pictures.... oh how yummy

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
Can you imagine if there were as many Bi males on this site as there are Bi females?"

One of my best friends is a bi male. I have no more issues with bi men than I do with bi women.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Not an entertaining thought eroticcouple...I have nothing against bi men being one myself, but just like the numbers(whatever they might be) as they are right now. I seldom play bi and much prefer the touch of a woman in every way and constantly turn down other coupled bi men(all single men have been blocked) cause its a mood thing and do not want to keep saying "I have no interest" and then have to explain why. The way it is now, those straight male couples that we know accept me as a straight acting/looking male and would not know otherwise had I not listed it in my profile.

Otherwise, you pose an interesting question.

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3968 posts)
Perhaps I'm missing something. I don't quite get the question.

Niagara Falls NY

Username hidden
(1262 posts)
Can you imagine if there were as many Bi males on this site as there are Bi females?

Furlong PA

Username hidden
(8 posts)
IMO I think rules are something you had to obey in school. However, Mr. S and I have agreements on what we are comfortable with and respect each other's comfort level. There is something about the word "rule".

Niagara Falls NY

Username hidden
(1262 posts)
The only rule we really have is that we respect ourselves and the other couple/people. That should cover about everything.

Oh yeah, and no anal for me...the only one I have there so far is Dan. And that's not an extremely common occurance. (how the f do you spell occurrance???)

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I agree. Not that rules are bad, as you said....because a laundry list of rules in my mind usually equals drama. If you have 20 things you won't do...it makes me wonder why there is so much suspicion and limitation. So we do not meet with couples when there are more rules than I can remember.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
I think in general, people have too many "RULES"! You could spend a whole night with some people before playing, and never learn them all! Now, don't get me wrong, there should be some obvious ground rules, ie. no means no, the spouse is ok with it, ect....but there is no better buzz kill than the drama of some fucked up RULE that a couple has that the husband decided to ignore and didn't tell you about! We should all just get back to basic's and remember why we are here on this site in the first place.......to FUCK!!!!!!!!!! anyone you wan't to! oh, and anyone that wan't you to!

Furlong PA

Username hidden
(8 posts)
Muchos besos, mi hermana bonita.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 124   End
TOPIC: Straight couple Bitchfest