Straight couple : Swingers Discussion 153506
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesStraight couple
TOPIC: Straight couple
Created by: hedo2forus
Original Starting post for this thread:
We're a straight couple from Maine, looking for a couple for play, full swap. Check out our profile, see if it interest you. Also it seems very hard to meet couples on here. Is there something about our profile that screams NO? Di
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Or you could join or make a straight couples group here in your area.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2071 posts)
It's been awhile since I posted this thread, Thanks for the replys. We have met some wonderful people straight and bi, Just the other day though I got a response No thanks, we were attracted to your profile and you have great pictures. but we're looking for Bi women. That has happened to us a few times. I like to think that they are passing up a great couple, oh well! But, on the other hand I think that the real reason there are so many Bi women on this and other sites, is because the men are lacking confidence, and by getting there wife to play as Bi even if it is only for a few moments, then the guy joins in. I being the guy would like to find a lady that wants to play with me, and my wife wants to play with the man. And I also have noticed that it really doesn't matter what the guy looks like so much, he can be the kind of man that hasn't taken care of him self, is rude etc. So if his wife is Bi, cute or hot, then he's in. If it wasn't for his Bi wife he wouldn't get much action. I'm just saying. I know that it is what it is. Perhaps it's time to start up a swing site for straight couples?

Ellsworth ME

Username hidden
(5 posts)
I'm just jumping in here to say hay girl hay to my homie A...why haven't you sent me any funny texts...no calls.....nothing! You don't love me anymore LOL??? I'll holla at you today.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
But why would you want to hook up with couple that are seeking bi women. I do not think it "cuts down" on the amount of play.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
But why would you want to hook up with couple that are seeking bi women. I do not think it "cuts down" on the amount of play.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
Oh darlin' ~ I knew it was the woman posting, I just abbreviated b/c I didn't know who was who. ;) That's why I said that I got it, just from a different angle. While I'm bi, he definetly is not. We've had several couples indicate in their profile that the man is straight, when in fact he is bi-curious. That ends it for us right there ~ b/c that's just NOT what he's into. (I'm not either, but even if I was, it wouldn't be a situation that I'd ever ask him to be in.)

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(494 posts)
Mac ~ I get where your coming from, but from a different angle. ;)

I'm bi, he's straight. We don't have anything to do w/ bi or bi-curious men. Neither of us are into it and what's first and foremost to me is that I would never ask him to be in a situation where there was a possibility of something happening that would make him uncomfortable. We've had bi/bi-curious men say that they enjoy simply "playing straight" and that still doesn't work for us. That seems to be normal ~ where men are concerned. So, why should a straight women be put in a situation where she is uncomfortable w/ a bi or bi-curious woman, just b/c the woman says that she'll "play straight?" Sure, in both cases, the bi/bi-curious folks may very well be be perfectly respectful, but if it gives you the heeby-jeeby's, it gives you the heeby-jeeby's.

We'll email couple's if the woman is listed as straight, if the profile indicates that she enjoys some kind of play w/ women. If not, we don't. To me, it's like a bi guy emailing us. "Didn't you read our profile???" LOL!

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(494 posts)
Hi, We are a straight couple and would like to meet other couples for fun,enjoyment and good conversation. I am not into Bi women, I adore men. Sometimes hubby likes to watch. We dont have any pics right now but hope to take some soon. Well thanks for reading this and hope to meet new friends. Hubby is 59 and I am 57. Christine575

New Milford CT

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Just want to say Hi to lost...

Anyway back to the topic. I am a straight and not looking to explore the other side. What about the men? Are they here to explore the other side. HMMM?? I would be willing to watch or join. lol lol lol

I have found that many couples in which the woman is listed as bi-curious typically play straight, and the reason for listing themselves as bi-curious is due to fulfilling a spouse's fantasy or thinking they will get more "action". Well, that is what they tell me. Whether it is true or not, who knows. All that being said as long as there is a clear understanding of the boundaries whatever the sexual preference there should not be any problems. And, if there is I have no problem showing them the door.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
Hey, We'll be in Maine (Augusta) around the 3rd week of July, let's hook up!

Pollock Pines CA

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Straight couple