FORUMS › General Discussions › Straight Couples › Some just don't get it
TOPIC: Some_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 13 of 13
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't know Poly, sometimes I think I post behind you too often and it looks like I'm stalking. I think a ridiculous lack of thoroughly ready profiles exists. Heck, hubby even did it recently, resulting in us getting a really insulting email back and I was all over him for it. But on the bi thing, I believe there are a lot of people out there that really have it in their heads that all female swingers are bi. Read other posts and you'll see it. We list ourselves as straight but perhaps make the mistake of stating I'll very infrequently do some extremely light bi. We end up with a whole lot of men trying to do the hook-up thinking they will get me to play bi with their wife or bi women who just know they are going to convert me.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 13 of 13
TOPIC: Some just don't get it
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.