Some just don't get it : Swingers Discussion 401431011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesSome just don't get it
TOPIC: Some just don't get it
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
User Details are only visible to members.
Poly asked "Oh oh........what did he do?"

He was trolling profiles one night and sent out several want to meet type e-mails. We are both normally really careful to only send to people that we think there is a very real possibility of a match. He just completely overlooked this particular couple's strong emphasis on their own fitness level. No they did not specifically state people as fit as them only but the emphasis was strong enough to conclude that was what they sought. Additionally she placed a strong emphasis on bi. At any rate we got back a fairly scathing e-mail making it very clear how out of their league they thought we were. I don't think there was an inch of my body left out from the put down. I just looked at Jim after reading their profile and asked "honey, what in the hell were you thinking?"

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
may be ,we the straight people need to invent a new lifestyle ,we can not be swingers any more? Mar & Char

Somers NY
Username hidden
(68 posts)
I don't know Poly, sometimes I think I post behind you too often and it looks like I'm stalking. I think a ridiculous lack of thoroughly ready profiles exists. Heck, hubby even did it recently, resulting in us getting a really insulting email back and I was all over him for it. But on the bi thing, I believe there are a lot of people out there that really have it in their heads that all female swingers are bi. Read other posts and you'll see it. We list ourselves as straight but perhaps make the mistake of stating I'll very infrequently do some extremely light bi. We end up with a whole lot of men trying to do the hook-up thinking they will get me to play bi with their wife or bi women who just know they are going to convert me.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
TOPIC: Some just don't get it