Some just don't get it : Swingers Discussion 40143
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesSome just don't get it
TOPIC: Some just don't get it
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You can keep the panties. I want the escapees FROM those panties!

Jim :-)

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
On tying you up or teaching not to delete posts? LMAO

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17562 posts)
Well I say we tie her up and torture her. That should teach her not to delete posts.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17562 posts)
I would love to give it to you!

Oh wait... you were talking about the thread...

*slaps forehead*

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Here2 That's just it! We ALL just don't get it! The so-and-so deleted the post! :-)

San Luis Obispo CA

Username hidden
(1205 posts)
I'm straight, but bi friendly to a degree. I certainly prefer men, but if a woman has something about her that intrigues me I do like to get touchy feely. I let the women know up front thought that while I'll receive oral from a woman, I'm not big on giving it. Their choice.

West Islip NY

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Poly,

I am thinking you received one of those previously concocted form letter e-mails that we so often get! We have had the same e-mail sent to us two and three times after we turned them down. (not the one you recieved...)

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
how do you know if someone is straight or bi . ir we met a couple the other week on the profile it said they were straight , in chat I was told that the first bi experience just happened. when I asked her how it went , the response was no way no how would a woman ever touch her. Even in your profile I am not sure exactly what your willing to do. it says that your straight but while reading it says that your not ruling out fem to fem play.Its all confusing to this blonde.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Well be a straight cpl and swinging for 10 years now, we are amazed at the number of Fem Bi partners on all the swing sites. Now bi mean both sexes so how come 90% of profiles we show interest in that have Bi women say NO thanks cause you are both straight? Anyway we have noticed 3 kinds of bi women, 1) One's that truly love both men and women sexually, 2) ones that are in a relationship where the male is insecure and wants to satisfy his vouyer needs by having his woman party only with other Bi fems. This serves to secure his insecurities by never having his woman party with another man. This is a form of jealousy that most don't notice. 3.) and there are some women that hate men period. Stuck in a mariage (maybe for the money) and use this lifestyle as their female to female only sexual needs. We have many cpl friends where the Bi Fem of those couples do party with us as straights. It's just sad to see our lifestyle go where it is going regarding Bi outlooks both in Fems and most shockingly in Men too reciently. D&J

Milford NJ

Username hidden
(3 posts)
BacchusnLadywife,

You know, even though I KNOW that a minimum of 50% of the people out there possess a combination of (a)no manners, (b)unseemly arrogance, and (c)marginal intelligence while thinking they are sooooo smart, it still surprises and annoys me that someone would be foolish enough to send an email answer such as you describe.

Lucky you that they didn't say "Sure, come on over!!"

San Luis Obispo CA

Username hidden
(1205 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Some just don't get it