So Many Bi Women : Swingers Discussion 545271031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesSo Many Bi Women
TOPIC: So Many Bi Women
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 38 of 38 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi Everyone: This is an interesting topic ,one we were discussing .Let me redirect you for a moment and call eveyone's attention to something we found.If you are searching profiles ,other than from your area you will see that it is slightly weird that Bi women seem to be in certain areas of the country on here .We are in the Atlanta area,where I would say the profiles reflect that maybe ,without the math of course 75 to80% of the couples post as female Bi or Bi-curious.Now take a few minutes and do a search of Jacksonville, Fla there you will find that straight females out number the bi-gals.You may also note that the age for male and female also increase for this region as well. I'd love to hear anyone's input on this or any other interesting anomalies you've noticed. Feel free to e-mail us, also.

Newnan GA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
I have always been straight ever since we have been on the site. I just don't think many people look for straight women. We are rare.

Mrs. Nib

Dayton OH

Username hidden
(813 posts)
Hey Carrie,

Just curious, are you straight?

Dayton OH

Username hidden
(813 posts)
Nib,

Not as rare as you think. Alot of the women listing themselves as bi are really straight. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17553 posts)
Thanks for replying. That makes me feel better. It is just taking longer to find them than we thought it would. Or for them to find us. It seems that we straights are a rare breed on the site.

Mrs. Nib

Dayton OH

Username hidden
(813 posts)
I hope I did not offend anyone with my questions. Just wanted to understand better. We have met alot of nice and playful couples with bi women. And have played with some.

Mrs. Nib

Dayton OH

Username hidden
(813 posts)
YWFS (yeah, what Flirty said)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17553 posts)
I don't understand why so many women want to do the bi thing. I have had it tried on me and it just did not do anything for me. Don't get me wrong, everyone has their own thing going on. We have met some great bi women, but it just seems like that most of the time when I see a profile that may interest us, it usually ends up being a bi woman. Is it me, or are there no totally straight couples that want to get together? Or are they afraid to put it on the profile that they are straight? Hope someone can help me out with this.

Mrs. Nib

Dayton OH

Username hidden
(813 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 38 of 38 
TOPIC: So Many Bi Women