So Many Bi Women : Swingers Discussion 545271021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesSo Many Bi Women
TOPIC: So Many Bi Women
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am bi-friendly both ways. Does this make me truly bi? I don't know. I love the kiss, feel and sex with a woman, but it's not required and it doesn't in any way replace a man. I LOVE men. so what is there in a listing to explain my preferences? Obviously I'm not curious anymore. You are given few choices for your preferences here.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
you seem really hung up on not playing with couples with a bi-female. Trust me I am as straight as straight can get. The best a lady can hope for from me is a hug hello and a quick kiss, and that is very rarely on the lips. But yet we play with several couples with bi-females. They know I'm straight and respect our boundries so there for is it not an issue.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
how about SLS creating a category for......I know straight couples who like to swap?

Furlong PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I think that SLS should create another category: bi-friendly. That could be for people who enjoy some bi play but are not "truely" bi.

Lake Wylie SC
Username hidden
(610 posts)
Thanks JaiDawn, I will take that advice and use it. There are alot of nice people we have met, who don't go past our boundaries. Thanks again for the advice.

Mrs. Nib

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
Yes Simba, I see how it all gets mixed up. I am learning more and more as things go along. Thanks for being patient with my questions, I appreciate that. I am understanding things better now.

Mrs. Nib

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
Mrs Nib - one of the problems we have is that within the bi community there are all different interpretations of what truly bi is. For instance.... a woman that is a "receiver only" is not truly bi. If she doesn't enjoy both giving and receiving then most bi women don't see her as a truly bi woman. There are straight women that I know that enjoy oral..... no matter who is giving it to them. So, you wouldn't view her as truly straight would you???? However, this st8 woman that receives oral from a woman says she is st8 because she has no interest in performing oral on the female...only males. See how it all gets mixed up!!! LOL!!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Thanks JaiDawn, I appreciate your reply, it just seems that alot of people we meet that say they are bi, actually are. If a person in not bi, why would they say they are. Are they afraid to admit it to others they are straight. I thought honesty is the best policy. If you are not bi, wouldn't it be kind of awkward if a bi-female couple is looking for a bi-female and when you meet you tell them you are not. I think it would be.

Mrs. Nib

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
Two4,

Atlanta has a big gay community. That could be why there are more bis in that area.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17961 posts)
Sorry, Mrs. Nib. I forgot about this topic and just saw your question. Yes, I am truely bi. But I do know how to respect other people's boundries. ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17961 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 38   End
TOPIC: So Many Bi Women