So Many Bi Women : Swingers Discussion 545271011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesSo Many Bi Women
TOPIC: So Many Bi Women
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have no problem playing straight , but many couples as well as other females do not understand that just because I am bi, doesnt mean your going to be my type. When playing as a couple with a male friend of mine, I prefer it to be straight most the time anyway, so the other females sexuality isnt an issue.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2220 posts)
I (she) am bi, but I have zero problem playing with a straight couple. My being with a woman is not a requirement for us to have fun. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't. To be honest, it's not all that often that I do play with the women because I don't like putting on a show for an audience, and it seems that many of the other couples with bi women are looking to do just that.

Lenoir City TN
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I'm voting for a category called Bi Playful....I like women BUT and thats a HUGE BUT I never consider the possibilities between her and I before we play. I do not seek out Bi or straight couples. I seek couples that appear to be a good match between us. I don't walk down the street and ever think "boy I'd like to do her" I never size a women up based on what I PREFER in a women and frankly don't give a rats ass if she an I ever interact sexually. That being said Mr Sav couldn't careless if I am Bi ,Bi friendly, Bi Playful or completely straight. His fantasy date doesn't necessarily include us girls going to town. As a matter of fact we NEVER seek or play with couples who state that as their primary interest.Labels are foolish and misleading but on sites such as this you pick a "label" deemed on what SEEMS appropriate. It's been said if you won't go down on a women you're still curious, if you've had more than one encounter your Bi, if you prefer men and women equally your Bi, if you and your partner only allow girl girl shes isn't Bi shes a lesbian ......seriously a confusing mess until you talk to each person as an individual. I've read so many "rules" on this terminology and frankly I am still confused. I am not longer curious...I enjoy playing with women occasionally But could not and would not ever consider a relationship with a female, would not and have no interest in strictly girl girl play and I do not share equal preference for women and men.......I LOVE men, the shape, feel and smell of them. I adore women and when the mood is right thoroughly enjoy all aspects of our play but still require, want and need a man. I've flipflopped between my status as Bi and Bi curious never quite sure what Label is appropriate. It is all based on the interrupter and without reading our profile the reader is left clueless and sometimes scared"Oh my god shes Bi and will attack me". My suggestion to those STRAIGHT people is to thoroughly read profiles, looks at photos provided, look for clues that this couples promary interest is girl/girl and ask questions of people you might be interested and IGNORE the label provided. You'd be pleasantly surprised to learn that 70 % of our play with other couples involved no girl /girl for many reasons but all our experiences have left us and them happy ( we assume) One of my sons is GAY, he's had sex with women so should if he was on this site should he be listed as Bi ....hell no he's gay pure and simple. My point is that people need to be very careful about labeling others, until you ask questions you will never know their true status or the reason behind the posted status. Worse than the difficulties I struggle with is the whole aspect of men and their status. What a stigma they carry for being so bold as to list Bi or curious. Mr Sav is straight no shadow of a doubt and no curiosities but as the mother of a gay son I completely sympathize with the labeling , judging and discomfort of other people. What I do know is that sexuality isn't contagious, people aren't going to force their preference on you if you're straight and noone is going to make you play bi if your preference is otherwise....as a matter of fact if your profile is clearly written the subject won't even come up. Until we have more options to "define " ourselves publicly to others I'll be flipflopping my status between BI and Bi curious and will continue to hope they're provide a label called Bi Playful.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
In my opinion (Rabbit F point of view) there can't possibly be THAT many REAL bi swingers out there. I feel bad for woman who allow there man to push them into it and aren't true to themselves. And as far as there being many interpretaions of what bi is I believe that if you allow someone to be and/or touch you in a sexual manner and is the same gender as you then you are bi or at least bi curious. Seems like a lot of woman are "bi" because they want to excite there man and just want to please them. I've never had a problem turning on a man and I have never played with a woman. A person shoudn't have to compromise themselves unwillingly to please another.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
f**ked up thing about saying you are bisexual is that most straight women see that as being lesbian! lol!"

Really? Well yeah, unfortunately ignorance is everywhere I suppose...its like because a man is bisexual men tend to have the arrogant idea that he has a lust for all things cock lol.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
This is a conversation I've heard a great deal about. It does make me nervous somewhat because I don't want to compromise who I am or my needs/spouse's needs to meet more people. I put on my profile that I am "Straight" but bi-social. I don't have issue with bi women at all---but have heard "Try it, you might like it..or you might find out you are bi..." I may try it but I know there's not a true bi bone in my body. I really LIKE men (always have), and believe that if you are bi, then you know you are..or even bi curious. I decided to stay true to myself, although I did consider listing myself as "bi curious" to get more replies and more more couples. It's all so complicated and really, it shouldn't be:)

Las Cruces NM
Username hidden
(1 post)
Although I am listed as bi, I am not up for only FF play on a usual basis. For me it's more of a novelty...I have great fun with it but feel cheated if I do not have any interaction with the man, especially if I know the man is attracted but it is against their rules. In my experience, often when it's only FF play or "my man and I will share you but your husband can only watch", what they are really looking for is a single bi lady. There are TONS of people in our area that attend parties but only in the hopes that one of the, like, 0.395 single women at the party will be theirs for the night. A sea of attractive couples afraid of another penis in the room. I just don't understand it...

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(645 posts)
Yep there are many many bi ladies.. some are really bi.. some are just social bi.. some are bi because the hubby says to be.. When we go to a club.. and are talking to a couple.. it is the other hubby that tried to get his wife to play with the other female.. But since we both are straight.. the other hubby losses interest.. cause he want to see ff play.. and that just aint going to happen.. Ya just have to hang in there.. :)

Belpre OH
Username hidden
(662 posts)
M I can agree with you that some straight women are like that. It honestly can be frustrating in certain situations though. The only time I get frustrated is when we are at a party and for instance, the girls are all in a room playing. And as the straight chick, usually the only straight chick, it is awkward being in a room with a bunch of horny ass men who want to fuck like their wives do...and that can get annoying. Other than that though I have not really had any issues. Like I said before, if you are serious issues with bi chicks you are really going to be frustrated.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I'm with you PG and jj. I am straight as well of course, but most of our friends have a bi fem in the couple. I have never really had too many issues with bi fems at all. Occasionally I run into one that wants to convince me that I am bi, but that is rare..usually its over excited husbands honestly that want me to fuck their wife so he can watch. If you are completely anti bi female in any capacity you are going to get frustrated because straight chicks aren't too common here lol.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 38   End
TOPIC: So Many Bi Women