So Many Bi Women : Swingers Discussion 54527
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesSo Many Bi Women
TOPIC: So Many Bi Women
Created by: nib
Original Starting post for this thread:
I don't understand why so many women want to do the bi thing. I have had it tried on me and it just did not do anything for me. Don't get me wrong, everyone has their own thing going on. We have met some great bi women, but it just seems like that most of the time when I see a profile that may interest us, it usually ends up being a bi woman. Is it me, or are there no totally straight couples that want to get together? Or are they afraid to put it on the profile that they are straight? Hope someone can help me out with this.

Mrs. Nib

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Babe, bring a slide rule and some graphing paper and we'll figure it out.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10789 posts)
"Yes, there really are differences between men and women, and some of these can be enormous."

Copy that. I graphed it out and found that women tend to have jayjays. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10789 posts)
I’m a SM and not bi, but I could easily understand a woman wanting to be bi. While the nastiness and cattiness that bi women may demonstrate towards men cannot be condoned, who knows better of what a woman wants than another woman. Yes, there really are differences between men and women, and some of these can be enormous. Unless the man really knows the particular woman from vast experience in many situations both in and out of the bedroom, it takes a concerted effort for him to know what an individual woman desires. Then factor in her ever changing mood swings, and it’s not surprising that men are not on the same wavelength. Here is a little example. Take a sheet of graph paper and plot the sexual arousal and response of a man versus time. The bell-shaped curve is very steep initially indicating he becomes aroused very quickly, than the curve levels off indicating his heightened response lasts for some (but maybe a little) time, and then the curve falls to zero almost instantly indicating he already had his orgasm. Now on the same sheet of graph paper, plot the similar sexual response of a woman. Her graph is a similar bell-shaped curve but it is shifted to the right. The initial part of her curve isn’t nearly as steep indicating that it takes longer for her to reach her peak. Her curve flattens out at some point like the male’s curve and when it tapers down, it tapers at a much slower rate. The most important point is where the 2 curves intersect. She is still on the upslope (so her arousal is still building) while his curve is already falling to zero (because he already had his orgasm). This analytical approach may seem nerdy, but it helps to explain the differences between the performances of the male compared to the female. Men really aren’t from Venus and women from Mars, but we can’t discount that there are differences, can drive a woman to want to be taken by another woman.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(283 posts)
Had a similar experience at a local club. When the girls make the rules, and the girls are bi, I often feel left out/held up. I want to flirt with the guys but it seems like they have to hold back and wait for their partner to make the first move (I wonder if they would get in trouble for picking out a play partner instead of their girl doing it).

I'm okay with "novelty bi" or "putting on a show" but I'm not bi and it's not my preference. My guy is a sweetheart & real giver/pleaser; but he is shy and holds back, letting me take point in making contacts. End result, we haven't had much luck in group situations.

- h

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(956 posts)
Thank you!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Shell your posts are like all the women I know, and love! One of the reasons your such a SEXY bitch.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2182 posts)
It's not so much that they are pissed off, but the bi women with whom my lady doesn't want to play get catty about it, which bothers my partner, who so informs me."

Well...women are women :0). We can be catty creations for sure, show up at my office on a weekday and you'll agree with me LOL. It is the female's very nature to be so I think. Like I said, don't take it personally. Set up your own thing and do your own thing. I have had more women than I care to tell you call my ass a bitch..but hey, they called greater women than me a bitch so I'm in pretty good company.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
SO many BI- women--Go out to the winery with two friends male(straight) the female is bi meet more people we know, before I know it I am at a table with 9 other females and one male- I am the only one in the crowd who does not enjoy playing with other females..

Left the winery and went across the street-now the fun started(yes I took all of them with me)

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(994 posts)
This apparently has pissed off certain members of the community."

That is called their problem lol. I am glad that I suffer from an affliction called I don't give a shitus haha. I do not intentionally try and piss people off...but I am a strong personality and realize that I can and do piss people off...and thats okay with me because I love me. Now, I am mostly straight. I guess I probably should change my status to straight since the break up with my gf scared my ass straight hahaha and I have not been sexual with a woman in over umm...almost 3 years now I think. I'm just not a coddler and not open to putting up with estrogen and women...I get enough of hyperestrogen at work lmao. I don't know, women have never bothered me though, bi women have never been offended when I said no thank you. I do know that we are not invited into certain circles and parties because i am not bi enough...but you know what? Thats their thing and they have the right to not invite who they do not want to invite. Just don't take it personally. Start your own parties/groups like you said, and if they are pissed..well, its better to be pissed off than pissed on. In certain situations. :0)

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I do not feel that I have to explain jack about why there are so many bi women. They are bi because they aren't straight or homosexual. There you go LOL.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
TOPIC: So Many Bi Women