Size issues : Swingers Discussion 66912
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesSize issues
TOPIC: Size issues
Created by: CURIOUSLIVES75 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
1. In my local community, there are a few men with BIG cocks, everyone knows who they are, and if someone is looking for a BIG cock, we call one of them. Like many other men, I love it watching a friend (and hearing the noises she makes) taking a penis that is much larger then what she is used to.

2. If you don't know who the BIG cocks are in your area, just get full body nude shots from prospects, both flaccid and erect. Men who are active sexually and who have big penises should have such full body photographs. Don't accept the juvenile, amateurish close up shots of a penis, because you can't tell how big he is without a frame of reference.

Collierville TN
Username hidden
(3477 posts)
ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Piedmont SC
Username hidden
(273 posts)
I thought you were supposed to hook the tape measure in your ass and measure from there to the tip... ~rofl~

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
Don't forget some guys just lie.

Truthful i have never seen any write up on how a penis is suppose to be measured. Personally I measured mine from tip to base on the inside measurement (inside meaning the skin on what's considered the top or to be graphic the side that touches you when you are on your back)

Of course you need to do this when you are very aroused. If you don't then of course you are going to get different measurements depending on how aroused you are at the time.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Size issues