Singles and straight couples : Swingers Discussion 56324101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesSingles and straight couples
TOPIC: Singles and straight couples
Created by: SagebrushAndSandstone
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'd just like to bounce sometihing off everyone. For over a year now, our profile has stated that we'd love to meet couples, single men and single women. We put that in there because we are really do want to become friends with people first, and we figure single people need and can be good friends too. I've recently taken singles out of our profile, and here is my reasoning. Single males find you anyway, and relatively few of them are really worth pursuing (sure, there are some fine single men out there, but they seem to be few and far between). As for single women, I'll bet anyone that I could write to every one withing a thousand miles, and not a single one of them would even write back, because single women are lookng for: men, bisexual women, and couples with bisexual women. Straight couples can't offer them anything they can't find in abundance elsewhere with less effort, hassle and competition. Am I missing anything here, or have I hit the nail on the head? We'd still love to meet eveyone, of course, but it just seems to me that this is the way things are.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks for the welcome, and thanks for the input, everyone. It's not that we're not looking for either one. We know that there are a few good men out there, and we're interested in them. I've talked to literally dozens of single men, and I've discouraged very few of them. Very very few have ever had a second converstion with me, and not a single one has actually taken the time or effort to really get to know us. Truth is, they just don't know what they're missing. And thank you for your input, Flirty. I think you're right. You just never know.

Buechel KY
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Welcome to the forums SandS. I quite understand what you are saying. We have gotten many emails from single men, even though we state we are not looking for single men or single women. And I know it is hard to find another straight couple on the site also. Good luck finding what you want.

Mrs. Nib

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
I think you have hit the nail on the head. As far as I can see your assumptions are very correct. We are not looking for single males and state that in our profile and yet receive about 3 or 4 inquires a day minimum. They even state in their emails.."I know you aren't looking for single males but...."

As far as single females. Correct again. The majority are looking for couples with bi fems. You are also correct... they also rarely follow up on our emails too!! So it just isn't you! LOL!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I'd just like to bounce sometihing off everyone. For over a year now, our profile has stated that we'd love to meet couples, single men and single women. We put that in there because we are really do want to become friends with people first, and we figure single people need and can be good friends too. I've recently taken singles out of our profile, and here is my reasoning. Single males find you anyway, and relatively few of them are really worth pursuing (sure, there are some fine single men out there, but they seem to be few and far between). As for single women, I'll bet anyone that I could write to every one withing a thousand miles, and not a single one of them would even write back, because single women are lookng for: men, bisexual women, and couples with bisexual women. Straight couples can't offer them anything they can't find in abundance elsewhere with less effort, hassle and competition. Am I missing anything here, or have I hit the nail on the head? We'd still love to meet eveyone, of course, but it just seems to me that this is the way things are.

Buechel KY
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Singles and straight couples