Single Male Rant : Swingers Discussion 125840
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesSingle Male Rant
TOPIC: Single Male Rant
Created by: lkbtlrcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
since when can single males not read? i understand they are thinking with their little head, but that shouldnt take their intelligence level back to pre-k.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
I always wondered though, who are all these men fucking if men are more promiscuous than women :)"

Exactly what Carrie said. It intrigues me. The people who did the one study I read said that they were sure more women have affairs...but would not admit to it. I think there is a fear, will they use my name, will my husband find out. I think women have always done it, its just today they are like hey, if men can do it so can we.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
I thought is was Mary Palm and her 5 sisters? lol

Though I think in all reality it is a handful of guys who get a bunch and everyone gets lumped into it because all guys are like that.

Murfreesboro TN

Username hidden
(1009 posts)
They are fucking the married women, who don't admit to cheating. ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17553 posts)
Whereas before it was thought that males are the predominant cheaters in a marriage. That women are by far more promiscuous... "

Ooooh I completely agree. They are saying now that as many women cheat as men...traditionally women didn't own up to affairs because it was seen as such a bad thing for women to fuck men other than their husbands.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
The funny part about this thread so far is that people assume that this thread is about a couple who doesn't want to be contacted by single males. Apparently people have jumped the gun without reading the OP's profile. If you had, you would have seen the following lines in their profile.

"What we are looking for is full-swap couples and select single males, age/race/size isn't an issue, personality & mutual attraction is what matters. We welcome mail from all couples and single males. Single males need to have pics on profile (if they are private, please give us access when e-mailing us). ANY mail from single males not honoring this request will be deleted."

To the OP, just remember that not all single males are the same. Some of us do read profiles and respect what they say. Just remember not to generalize us based on the actions of a few idiots who don't pay attention.

Union Grove NC

Username hidden
(954 posts)
The simple solution if you truly don't want any attention from single males is in the tools section of your account.

Hide me from single males or females or free members for that matter.

In the forums swingles or anyone can read your posts but not see your profile or default pic.

So your filtering but not blocking.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3053 posts)
I don't think any of us can claim the high ground on reading comprehension all the time.

I think the problem with single guys is they have a value system and a concept of self that is less broad than pair-bonded folks. They get out of practice, if they were ever paired, or they never had enough experience to know how to connect. After all they are single for a reason.

There are notable exceptions, and since there are so many of them, the chaff can be discarded.

Brookhaven MS

Username hidden
(154 posts)
since when can single males not read? i understand they are thinking with their little head, but that shouldnt take their intelligence level back to pre-k.

Lakeland FL

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Single Male Rant