Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Straight Couples Since when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging
TOPIC: Since when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 88 of 88 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hell, if the aliens are "surly" they can just stay the fuck in outer space! LOL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"The aliens from outer space would surly have a hard time."

Honey, if those aliens have the sensual soul that you possess than I surely hope they have a really HARD ????? um....... time *WEG*

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Triple,

You are correct. Wife swapping had NOTHING to do with bi-sexual attraction. It was pretty much only trading spouses. If bi-play came out of it, it WAS because the attraction was real and not forced.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Guess I'm the oddest duck in swinging as 2 women with each other does nothing for me and never has. To each their own I guess. I tend to agree with 38 because we seem to get a LOT of e-mails wanting to know if Kat has ever played around. Don't read profiles I guess.

Jasper TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
I am exactly the opposite from Flirty - I'm more forgiving of the females than the males. Mr. Sim is almost ALWAYS attracted to the females. In his mind there is 3 types of females....good, better and best....consequently he never does one for the team.

" Where is he in this equation? Is your quest for pleasure greater than his? Does your desire to play bisexually over ride his desire to be with another woman?"

Actually, Mr. Sim has no burning desire to be with other women. If it happens thats fine by him and if it doesn't it's also fine by him. He tells me that his main focus is to go to a party and watch me enjoy myself with a female and he could care less if he plays.... his enjoyment is watching me play FF....other women for him are totally secondary on the list. However, MY favorite thing to do is for US to play with another female TOGETHER. Usually its not just a FF play but a FFM play. How do we arrange this? We don't meet one on one with just one couple. We always meet others at parties so that the male half can be otherwise occupied with someone else while we are with this wife or be in a group room situation where there are plenty of options. It happens a lot. Of course, when we approach the female of our desires about 2 in 5 will turn us down because they won't play separate from their husband at the party. So, because of our play methods it's not conducive for us to meet couples just one on one. I tried it several times as Newbies and neither of us cared for being with one couple in an evening....we are definitely group oriented people.

"What if your man is attracted to the woman and you aren't attracted to the man? "

We wouldn't play with that couple because Mr. Sim (as I said before) is almost always attracted to the female.... so the deciding factor with playing with a couple that wants to full swap is I MUST be attracted to the female and the male OR if the female is st8 then the male needs to be at least an 9 on a scale of 1 to 10 to keep my attention focused on just him for that amount of time. So, how many times has that happened in 3 years......aaaah maybe twice.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Apparently F-F play is NOT mandatory in swinging. Mrs. Valovers is strictly straight, and our profile has clearly stated that since we started swinging.

That was 10 years ago, and we've enjoyed making a lot of swinging friends and enjoyed our share of playmates. We don't even bother contacting people - there are enough of them who contact US. And we aren't exactly 30-somethings who look like models.

There is a market for virtually anyone's preferences. I think if you construct a profile that actually says something, and you are what you say you are, and you actually look like the pictures you post, then all you have to do is sit back and wait for the people who are interested in folks just like you.

If you build a good mousetrap, they may not beat a path to your door, but you will catch the kind of mice you were hoping to catch, and enough of them to keep you busy.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
38 I think one of the problems is that the odds are in a person's favor to be attracted to 50% of the couple than 100% of the couple. Finding a couple that a bi woman is 100% attracted to the female AND the male is tough. Many bi women like myself.... go to play with both...thats the point of being bi. However, if we should encounter a couple where I'm not attracted to the female then that leaves 100% of my attraction to be focused only on the male half so he better be reaaaaally something special for me to focus all my attention on him all evening to the point I am forced to ignore my bi side for the evening.....sexually speaking thats like playing with one hand tied behind my back...I'm not able to use all my available tools to have fun.

There have been many times that I will find the female half attractive but the male half is lacking and doesn't do a thing for me..... so either we have to pass on the couple because they want complete full swap or we do soft swap only. Also, it's unfortunate but many times I don't know if the chemistry is going to be there for the male half for me until I meet him.... because emails and phone calls may not truly reveal his testo and confidence/attitude...which is key for me.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Is that why they call you bad, annie? LOL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 88 of 88 
TOPIC: Since when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging