Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Straight Couples Since when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging
TOPIC: Since when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 88   End
User Details are only visible to members.
More like cluster fuck, don't ya think? LOL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Group hug?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
LOL Defining only the answers you like as mature? Clearly I was right, thanks!

Covington KY
Username hidden
(107 posts)
When it was obvious that alot of the couples that contacted us were more interested in the girl/girl fun possibility, and not in a couple/to couple encounter, and being that I am more selective in my bi fun, usually two maybe three times a year I find a female that I care to be intimate with,,I list as str8 and it seems to lessen the emails from those that feel the girly fun is a must in what they seek. Now, we dont have a problem with bi couples, as long as all are on the same page.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2229 posts)
Umm maybe this is because the woman is BI? My wife is, and I have no problem with it, and to be honest, if she was not bi, we would never have started swinging. Other women can be fun and exciting, ( and some are LOTS of both) but I have never had a better lover than my wife. But then again, we are rare as far as the people we have met in that she is just as sexual as I am, and while we both possess veto, I let her lead everything (she has MUCH better taste than I do in women lol). We are open to a lot, but we are not straight swap and fuck swingers, and as such any playing we do involves the women together. You know, condemning people for having different sexual tastes makes you sound rather intolerant. We do not dog on anyone for their preferences, it seems kind of glass house and stones to us.

Besides which I am not sure that the straight couples forum was the best place to ask this question heh.

Covington KY
Username hidden
(107 posts)
I will! I will!!!!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I say we organize a huge Straight only rally and protest! Maybe like a set in...Ok, I will be the first to set...Ok whose going to set next to me?

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
Most of those "bi" women are not really bi. They do FF because it pleases their man. There are less truly bi women in the lifestyle than out of it.

This has no bearing because to a straight woman they are "acting" bi. To a woman who genuinely loves women these play Bach are no fun to play with (IMHO).

I have no problem just playing with the guy. Straight women stick out like a sore thumb. Meaning, you can tell easily that she's straight. I have to really like the guy. Therefore my guy time is very limited. You can still have an FMF with a straight couple. If she's keeps mentioning she's straight then I get out of there. She doesn't understand I respect all boundaries.

Mischief (why the hell I wandered in here I'll never know. OK...I wanted to know what the het's were talking about. ;)

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Hi Rog

You are not as odd as you think. I am of the same opinion as you.

G.

Madison Twp PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Jim, you are badd! Bend over baby cause you have a spanking cummin (:

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 88   End
TOPIC: Since when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging