Since when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging : Swingers Discussion 693261061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesSince when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging
TOPIC: Since when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 88   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have rarely run in to couples that state they are just in to F/F play. We run in to most couples that request that F/F play be PART of the evening events.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Speaking from the male half of the couple now, Hell, I have no problem with straight people, I'm straight myself, some of my best friends are straight too ! I think for Connie, part of it may be that the girl/girl stuff is very much like a new toy for her,having been in previous relationships where she wasn't allowed to express, or very least wouldn't have been comfortable in expressing that side of her sexuality. We actually had several discussions about which "lable" fit best when making our profile a couple of years back. Is it straight, bi-curious, or bi? We finally decided to play it at face value, and decided for us that straight = never considered it,never will ; Bi-curious = fantasized or considered; and BI = has actually experienced it. So with those parameters, we went with the later.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
You got it, nib! Plow those furrows! Plant those seeds! ROFL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Nothin like Plowin the fields!! Huh Jim?

Mr nib

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
Personally, I LIKE riding different garden tractors!!

Jim :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Well speaking as a bi female that happens to love men even more, if it were just a matter of wanting a different cock, I have a drawer full. We have nothing against soft/full play, but if I'm told up front in a couples profile that there will be no f/f play at all, then I respect their preferences by not contacting them and moving on. For me personally though, it's just way hotter when 4 people all dig each other and play as a group, rather than just swap partners like they were garden tractors, "here you ride mine for a bit,and I'll ride yours".

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
That's OK, niblet. You don't have to play with my lovely wife P. Instead you can play with my p***s.

Jim :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Well put Swapcpl. I agree with you. If others like the F/F play, that is fine, but there are some of us that do not.

Niblet

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
Could not have said it better ourselves! What's so wrong with The fem actually just wanting to be with another guy while her hubby is with the other woman. The fem/fem thing is fine for some, but not all of us look for that.

Mike + Dee

Bay Shore NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Mmmmmmmmmm! I'm intrigued...............

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 88   End
TOPIC: Since when did F-F play become mandatory in swinging